Chemical Ali swings.

I'm confused. He got 4 death sentences but they only carried out 1 so who gets the other 3, or did he go down the hatch on bungee cord so the fourth time he went back down it was classed as job done?

WreckerL said:
I'm confused. He got 4 death sentences but they only carried out 1 so who gets the other 3, or did he go down the hatch on bungee cord so the fourth time he went back down it was classed as job done?
If he asked for a load of other offences to be taken into consideration, perhaps they reduced his sentence to only one death? I bet he was relieved at that!

WreckerL said:
I suppose they could have given him a couple of dead-legs befor the final drop, but that still leaves one death not accounted for.

Gombear said:
WreckerL said:
I suppose they could have given him a couple of dead-legs befor the final drop, but that still leaves one death not accounted for.
Perhaps they cut off his other 'head' first... 8O

Latest Threads