Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Merlin28, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Passing out tomorrow wahoo
  2. Well done bud. Make your parents proud when you march past!
  3. The weather should be a bit better for you (until saturday anyway), well done, soon be in the Navy proper.
  4. Well done I hope all the waiting and hype as all been worth it, just remember the reality of joining the fleet is not the same as all the training you have done to date, so take your time settling in and enjoy, you may come to understand why some dislike training camps?
    Good luck:salut:
  5. Well done Enjoy !:salut:
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Congratulations young Jedi.

Have a beer or 17, enjoy the moment and well done.
  7. Only if over 18 otherwise you will have to wait just as we did?:nike:
  8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bullshit, I was under 18 and got shitfaced

9. Nibble nibble wibble?

Admitting your criminal past uumm, I bet everyone on here stayed sober until
    they were eighteen or at least until there was a teen after the number
    :laughing5: :laughing5:

Edited: I
    remember in collingrad the reggies used to draw a big fat red cross on your ID
    card if under 18, so attempting the I am sober walk as you went back on board
    was always fun, soon as I joined first ship, josh gave me a new ID card saying
    Collingrad were defacing the card.

remember when doing extra-curricular work do to drinking under age, I had to
    help out at the reggies Christmas bash, the reggie that was at the table got
    me, shall we say charismas merry.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  10. If you "tick-tock" it'll be all over the net and you'll never live it down. Have a good career and put some of your pay
    IN the bank and leave it there. Unlike those that have gone before and happily pissed it all up various walls around
    the world - you'll find that having some savings will see you right in years to come.
  11. Good
    advice, I am sure someone told me the same, did I listen? Did I hell, still
    skint but had and still am having a blast, just that alcohol no longer plays a
    big part. :smile: