Cheef Tiff iis back

CheefTiff

Lantern Swinger
Hi everyone.

Just a note to let you know I am home from hospital. Not quite firing on all cylinders yet but I'm getting there !

I shall be endeavouring to contribute here again each day as I get stronger. For now, my sincere and heasrtfelt thanks to everyone who was rooting for me when I went for my op.

It has gone well though I still have issues with the leg they pinched veins out of to renew the cardiac plumbing but it gets a little better each passing day.

Once again, thanks to everyone here

Good to get you back Cheef , I've had a couple of mates go through it , so I know what you went through , and working at Derriford Hospital I've seen it first hand , excellent news , I may have a beer to wish you well , :p :lol:

CheefTiff

Lantern Swinger
chieftiff said:
Hope you recover sharpish mate, probably not a good idea to get shiters watching the World Cup just yet though!
Chance would be a fine thing.....I can't even have "sippers" with all these pills I have to take !

I had to bribe the docs to let me out in ttime for the firast England game. had to promise to go back if I didn't feel well.......As if !

CheefTiff said:
chieftiff said:
Hope you recover sharpish mate, probably not a good idea to get shiters watching the World Cup just yet though!
Chance would be a fine thing.....I can't even have "sippers" with all these pills I have to take !

I had to bribe the docs to let me out in ttime for the firast England game. had to promise to go back if I didn't feel well.......As if !
It depends on what drugs you're on. I'm on a whole raft of the little blighters including, when the need arises MST, but still enjoy my spirits every now and then, or perhaps that should read every time I can get away with it! :wink:

chieftiff

War Hero
Cheef,
Noticed you were back again so thought I would revive your thread, hows the ticker? I thought you had shuffled off this mortal coil you have been away so long 8O

CheefTiff said:
Hi everyone.

Just a note to let you know I am home from hospital. Not quite firing on all cylinders yet but I'm getting there !

I shall be endeavouring to contribute here again each day as I get stronger. For now, my sincere and heasrtfelt thanks to everyone who was rooting for me when I went for my op.

It has gone well though I still have issues with the leg they pinched veins out of to renew the cardiac plumbing but it gets a little better each passing day.

Once again, thanks to everyone here
Cheef.Tiff Did'nt know your unwell. Welcome back :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Fleet 22
R The Fleet Air Arm 4
higthepig Current Affairs 4