Checking in....

'Kin 'Ell - rumours of your passing were exaggerated!

Rumrat has been off grid for ages - went camping round the UK or something and Stirl is alive and getting better.

Good evening. Most of the usual old suspects are still posting. Stirls rehab is going smoothly and
rumrat...well that's anybodys' guess.
It's fair to say that famous people are dying faster and in greater numbers than any of us, so
that's a Brucie Bonus.
Welcome back?

That's REALLY spooky; I was only thinking of your Spiderman powers (flicking 'webs' from your sticky wrists) yesterday and here you are. I think I'm going to see if I can summon other ghosts and fleece some people for some dosh :)

Good to see all you fuckers are still kicking about.

I’ve had a crazy year. Had a motorbike crash, got diagnosed with a brain tumour. Had the brain tumour removed, now I’m fine.

Bought a boat and a Ferrari.

Otherwise everything is pretty much as is.

Hope you’re all well.

I last spoke to Rummers by phone a couple of years back. I had to cut of short due to my wife's h ospital appointment. He gave me a contact number which I,ve mislaid,We have had a dead rough few years with illness and I thought I was going to loose lesley at times. For two blokes who have not met the things we have in common are,we both tried boxing as a way forward, Long distance trucking,Law enforce ment, me H.M Prison service,Rummers West Mercia Police. We were on for an eyeball which I would still like. If anyone has any contact withy Rummers pleade contact6 me by a p.m. Jesse

If you look at his profile you'll see he has been lurking.

Maybe if we all say his name out loud 3 times he'll re-appear........

With me 3......... 2............. 1............. RUMME ah bollix, forget it, probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

Good to see all you ******* are still kicking about.

I’ve had a crazy year. Had a motorbike crash, got diagnosed with a brain tumour. Had the brain tumour removed, now I’m fine.

Hope you’re all well.
Sorry to hear your swede has been trepaned , stick a pic of Ferrari in WDYD so we can all eat our livers. ;)

yo
Good to see all you ******* are still kicking about.

Hope you’re all well.
u obviously have not been viewing if you think that's a bad year
@WreckerL had to get a new car, he went to ramming station in pionty head land.
I've been doing the work of a fit young bloke, I am fcuked as neither of above.
have you been away? Didn't notice :D

yo

yo
....and you've taken to repeating yourself!