Check this little gem out ha ha

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Feb 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perhaps the "Arab ambassador" should drink more.
  2. Fussy cunt, he's obviously never been on a run in Bahrain, they all look like that, but hey ho needs must when the devil drives.
    Anyway as stated above, beer makes them beautiful, and she already has the bag in place. 8O :D
  3. PMSL :D

But no doubt the same old faces will be along soon offering the ambassador two's up! Especially as she sounds better than some of the hogs down Jo's or Boobs!!!!
  4. What's that old thing about not judging a book by its cover. For all we know, from the neck down (no, not incipient beard hair), she might have the body of a ballet dancing angel.

Bloody unlikely, though!
  5. Goes to show what happens when you keep fcuking your cousins. Cross eyed and bearded even Somerset's not that bad.
  6. Hahaha! 'Devine Retribution' indeed... great find!
  7. I Love the comment at the bottom "he could have been more "DIPLOMATIC""
    Plus she is a doctor, surely she could have sorted herself out! Or maybe thats the flip side, she dosed herself up with hormones and put on a squint because she didn't want to marry the old bastard!
    Ha solved it!!!
  8. :roll: Yerefudshore is :!:
  9. i would'nt say no to a bird with a beard, its somthing to grab on to :D
  10. haha wow, at least he didnt wake up with balls on his chin yuk,did i really say that.he would proberly like that anyway, :roll:
  11. yes yes a lot more ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. Reminds me of a Wren I once knew, in the biblical sense of course.