Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check La Machine out in Liverpool

scouse

War Hero
This 1.8 Million pound project comes to the Pool 5/6/7 Sept
 

scouse

War Hero
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:
 
scouse said:
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:

Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:
 

scouse

War Hero
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:

Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:
Okay we will change the Giant Girl for a Giant Boy :sex: :thumright:
 
scouse said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:

Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:
Okay we will change the Giant Girl for a Giant Boy :sex: :thumright:

I thought it was Link from the Zelda games......... :lol: In fact it looks slightly androgynous to me :thumright:
Must be my failing eyesight now that I'm over the hill....
 

scouse

War Hero
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:

Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:
Okay we will change the Giant Girl for a Giant Boy :sex: :thumright:

I thought it was Link from the Zelda games......... :lol: In fact it looks slightly androgynous to me :thumright:
Must be my failing eyesight now that I'm over the hill....[/quotte] Was a girl when she last appeared, at the Smoke a few years ago? Maybe something happened to her? or got involved with a gay parade :thumright:
 

Cates

Badgeman
Now I am not a person one could desgribe as sentimental, but I met/saw this wee lass, and her co stars in Horseguards Parade in London last year.

To all of you get and see it, the show/parade is/was absolutely fantastic!
Scouse, one question is the "Sultan" appearing alongside, coz if so you are in for a treat!!
 

Cates

Badgeman
Sorry I have just looked at the photo again and was this on the Mall, alonside the old (ivy-covered) admiralty?MOD building?

I really need some new glasses!!
 

scouse

War Hero
Cates said:
Sorry I have just looked at the photo again and was this on the Mall, alonside the old (ivy-covered) admiralty?MOD building?

I really need some new glasses!!
Correct :thumright: They are doing something extra special for the Capital of Culture 08 year. The Artichoke Company are keeping it a closely guarded secret. So dont know if the Sultans Elephant or Sultan or the giant girl will show? The lads in the pub know where its being built though:w00t: :thumright: im keeping Stum :thumright:
 
scouse said:
Was a girl when she last appeared, at the Smoke a few years ago? Maybe something happened to her? or got involved with a gay parade :thumright:

Nah, not enough leather on show for her to be involved in a gay parade. Plus we'd never been seen dead wearing that shade of green
 

scouse

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
That's amazing! and enormous. OK, I've only got as far as the arse on the girl in blue jeans, bottom row, centre.
Think I spotted Thingy Type42 and Sussex2 Sitting on the Sultans Elephant in Scarlet majorettes coats. :thumright:
 

scouse

War Hero
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
Think I spotted Thingy Type42 and Sussex2 Sitting on the Sultans Elephant in Scarlet majorettes coats. :thumright:

Excuse me, my jacket was most definitely cerise..... :thumright:
excellent colour observation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:
 
scouse said:
Excuse me, my jacket was most definitely cerise..... :thumright:
excellent colour obsevation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:[/quote]

Today the colours are bright for me,
For today I have my specs you see.

T42
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Check out 2020 Aerial Promo for the Chatham Dockyard! The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Farmers and waste companies urged to check waste management processes or face enforcement action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry urged to check plant import and export guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Antique industry urged to check guidance for trade of animal and furniture products from 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thermometer recall: Safe and Sound Infrared Ear Thermometer - MHRA urges people to check theirs for recalled lots MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devon residents urged to check who is taking their green waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS From the South West to Scotland - check before you travel this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check your heating oil tank MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The danger of unsecured loads – Highways England reminds drivers to check before setting off this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners need to check before starting work near flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check the tax rules on waiving your income or donating to charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check your vehicle for these five things before driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check your vehicle! MoD News 0
R do the navy check your doctors notes Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Civil news: check live case work with new status report service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England unlocks its Help to Buy: Equity Loan calculator so advisers can check an applicant’s likely approval MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check if you can apply for a refund of deputyship fees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check your blind cords and keep your home safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contact lenses recall: 1-day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism - MHRA urges patients to check their boxes for recalled lots MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A million texts to encourage travellers to check passport validity after Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security training package empowers staff to See, Check and Notify (SCaN) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England urging motorists to ‘check it before towing it’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spot check crackdown on waste carriers in Broxbourne MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Motorists urged to check rules on towing before summer holidays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Patients to check if they have certain prescription-only medicines as additional products recalled MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DfT to embrace artificial intelligence technology in plans for local roads health-check MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Motorists urged to check vehicles before heading off on holiday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Check and update your charity details MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Motorists urged to make Friday 19 July ‘check your vehicle day’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS IP Health Check - new enforcement module MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Thousands of schools to pilot new reception class check-up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Call for caravanners to "check it before towing it" this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Schools to trial new multiplication tables check MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Check and update your charity details MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Check and update your charity details MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Check and update your charity details MoD News 0
S [security check]British National joining the RN rating Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
dogsnaffle ID Check Kevin Lawlor The Corps 15
F DBS check's Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
D Medical check Health & Fitness 3
3 DBS/CRB check? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
J What does the Terrorist Check cover? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
I CRB Check SCC and URNU 1
P Due to join the RMR prior service check and security vetting worry RMR 4
D cdt integrity check Current Affairs 179
F Who administers the security check form/ Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
R Security Check Enquiries!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
stan_the_man Check out Stans new bog Diamond Lil's 11
S National Security Vetting - credit check Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
BillyNoMates Newbies can check in here. The Corps 0
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top