Check La Machine out in Liverpool

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scouse, Aug 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This 1.8 Million pound project comes to the Pool 5/6/7 Sept
    [​IMG]

2. Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:

3. I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:

4. Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:

5. Okay we will change the Giant Girl for a Giant Boy :sex: :thumright:

6. I thought it was Link from the Zelda games......... :lol: In fact it looks slightly androgynous to me :thumright:
    Must be my failing eyesight now that I'm over the hill....

8. Now I am not a person one could desgribe as sentimental, but I met/saw this wee lass, and her co stars in Horseguards Parade in London last year.

To all of you get and see it, the show/parade is/was absolutely fantastic!
    Scouse, one question is the "Sultan" appearing alongside, coz if so you are in for a treat!!

9. Sorry I have just looked at the photo again and was this on the Mall, alonside the old (ivy-covered) admiralty?MOD building?

I really need some new glasses!!

10. Correct :thumright: They are doing something extra special for the Capital of Culture 08 year. The Artichoke Company are keeping it a closely guarded secret. So dont know if the Sultans Elephant or Sultan or the giant girl will show? The lads in the pub know where its being built though:w00t: :thumright: im keeping Stum :thumright:

11. Ok, Ok, now I'm laughing. Culture? The only culture in La La land grows in a petri dish. :thumright:

12. Nah, not enough leather on show for her to be involved in a gay parade. Plus we'd never been seen dead wearing that shade of green

13. That's amazing! and enormous. OK, I've only got as far as the arse on the girl in blue jeans, bottom row, centre.

14. Think I spotted Thingy Type42 and Sussex2 Sitting on the Sultans Elephant in Scarlet majorettes coats. :thumright:

15. Excuse me, my jacket was most definitely cerise..... :thumright:

16. excellent colour observation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:

17. excellent colour obsevation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:[/quote]

Today the colours are bright for me,
    For today I have my specs you see.

T42

18. stand easy giant girl style :thumright:
    [​IMG]

19. Must be a Wafu, she's got her head down again...... :thumright:

20. :thumright: See you in Liverpool
    [​IMG]