Check La Machine out in Liverpool

scouse said:
slim said:
Reckon it will last three days before it's dismantled and sold as scrap? :w00t:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:
Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:

type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
I asked for that Slim and got it ! waiting for incomming from Sussex2 etc etc :thumright:
Now c'mon Scouse, that's too easy. If you want us to bite, you gotta try harder than that, after all that would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.... :thumright:
Okay we will change the Giant Girl for a Giant Boy :sex: :thumright:

scouse said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
I thought it was Link from the Zelda games......... :lol: In fact it looks slightly androgynous to me :thumright:
Must be my failing eyesight now that I'm over the hill....

type42stoker said:
scouse said:
type42stoker said:
scouse said:
slim said:
I thought it was Link from the Zelda games......... :lol: In fact it looks slightly androgynous to me :thumright:
Must be my failing eyesight now that I'm over the hill....[/quotte] Was a girl when she last appeared, at the Smoke a few years ago? Maybe something happened to her? or got involved with a gay parade :thumright:

Now I am not a person one could desgribe as sentimental, but I met/saw this wee lass, and her co stars in Horseguards Parade in London last year.

To all of you get and see it, the show/parade is/was absolutely fantastic!
Scouse, one question is the "Sultan" appearing alongside, coz if so you are in for a treat!!

Sorry I have just looked at the photo again and was this on the Mall, alonside the old (ivy-covered) admiralty?MOD building?

I really need some new glasses!!

Cates said:
Sorry I have just looked at the photo again and was this on the Mall, alonside the old (ivy-covered) admiralty?MOD building?

I really need some new glasses!!
Correct :thumright: They are doing something extra special for the Capital of Culture 08 year. The Artichoke Company are keeping it a closely guarded secret. So dont know if the Sultans Elephant or Sultan or the giant girl will show? The lads in the pub know where its being built though:w00t: :thumright: im keeping Stum :thumright:

scouse said:
Was a girl when she last appeared, at the Smoke a few years ago? Maybe something happened to her? or got involved with a gay parade :thumright:
Nah, not enough leather on show for her to be involved in a gay parade. Plus we'd never been seen dead wearing that shade of green

Passed-over_Loggie said:
That's amazing! and enormous. OK, I've only got as far as the arse on the girl in blue jeans, bottom row, centre.
Think I spotted Thingy Type42 and Sussex2 Sitting on the Sultans Elephant in Scarlet majorettes coats. :thumright:

type42stoker said:
scouse said:
Think I spotted Thingy Type42 and Sussex2 Sitting on the Sultans Elephant in Scarlet majorettes coats. :thumright:
Excuse me, my jacket was most definitely cerise..... :thumright:
excellent colour observation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:

scouse said:
Excuse me, my jacket was most definitely cerise..... :thumright:
excellent colour obsevation 42,(as in jockeys silks) and i thought your eyes were dim and couldnot see for you hadnot bought your specks with thee!! You must have been" Bred for the Purple" :thumright:[/quote]

Today the colours are bright for me,
For today I have my specs you see.

T42

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Submariners 2
N Diamond Lil's 6
O Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17