Cheapskate MP

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, May 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What really annoys me aboutr this so called Hon Gentleman is that he only put in £5 considering all the dosh him and his oppos are ripping us lot off for.

May he hang his head in shame.

Better still,just hang him. :x

Donation claimer
  2. More-so, considering the rimmer claimed it back! He claims it was a "genuine Mistake", though if you observe the Daily Telegraph, there is a scan of his own HANDWRITTEN note claiming the donation back!

'Genuine mistake' in a career context, is what I'm sure he meant :wink:
  3. worra winker quicker the police get involved in this the better
  4. And what makes this even worse is that his son is still a serving member of the Armed forces.

Quote From his CV.. "..They have four children: Christine, Maxine, Nicola and Andrew a serving soldier with the R.E.M.E). ".........

5. I think his son should be granted home leave to allow him "to sort things out with Dad"...... :evil:

On a more positive note though, at least this Labour MP has a child actually serving. Where are TB's sons? What about GB's bairn: surely he's old enough by now to be a Boy Bugler?
  6. Just when you thought some of these so called "honourable members" couldn't stoop any lower.... angry9:
  7. Hopefully, every newspaper worth it's salt will pick up on this and plaster his name all over the front pages. As said before, is there no depths that these people will not sink to ??
  8. I see that all MPs are now in damage limitation Kennedy of the Lib Dems, repaying 15 quid for gifts etc....only after the scandal started to boil though.
    Mmmm, must have been too busy previously. :roll:
  9. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

In the case of Kennedy I can understand him being a little confused ..