Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chavs attempt aerocide by opening door mid-flight

They were too daft to know they couldn't have opened it in any case I suppose!
A pity though that it couldn't have been done for a few brief seconds to let them off :thumright:
Why can't some brits (it is only some) have a couple of drinks and behave themselves, beats me rigid..
 

lsadirty

War Hero
Find it hard to believe the stupidity of these two - "a little bit of fresh air" FFS - without too much knowledge of aviation law, surely "endangering the safety of an aircraft" should be the first charge, with "drunk and disorderly" a long way down the list. Once they start banging morons like this up for considerable terms, the incidences should also fall - far too much of this going on.
 

Guzzler

War Hero
These days I'm a tree-hugging, yoghurt-knitting leftie-liberal type.

In this case though, shoot them.
 
Perhaps the next version of Airbus should be fitted with a rear torpedo tube, difficult passengers, for the ejection of. :twisted:

Oooo Stewardess, there's a pair of freeze-dried wimmen 'anging on the wings! :thumright:
 
Watched a chav on a recent Ryan Air flight.

The beer was flowing and he reminded me of a dickhead friend long ago by his mannerism. Anyways the time came to board the aircraft he headed for the rear steps l informed the other half we go up the front. He was swinging away enjoying himself climbing the steps not a care in the world.

Short delay in takeoff the man tells us. Prat was escorted off the aircraft with his mate. Short delay while the seal around the door is mended this yellow coated type tells us prat having damaged it.

Woman asked if the aircraft would be safe he tells her it will not be pressurised if it is not fixed. Many people then chatting wondering if they are all doomed.

Poor chav missed his concert in Ireland and if I know the man from Ryan Air a big bill!!
 

GPZ_pilot

Lantern Swinger
Chavs seem to have "evolved", for want of a better word, some in-explicable ability to cause drunken damage where ever they go, and enjoy doing it.

i hope most of them continue to evolve and end up as Darwin Awards

http://www.darwinawards.com/

:lol:
 
How about a Chav hunting open season,a prize given for the most kills?

Oops,not PC is it,nevermind I'm going to Hell anyway.
 

GPZ_pilot

Lantern Swinger
lol, i think we should change our "national sport" (for the posh toffs anyway) from fox hunting to chav hunting - give them a small head start, then chase them with dogs and arses on horses with guns.

:lol:

[rant:] and who cares about PC - i cant STAND PC arses - PC makes ppl racist without meaning to be - it segrigates our society, not bringing it together. [/rant]
 

GPZ_pilot

Lantern Swinger
i feel sorry for the people who have to live there..

and happy that where i live, the worst i have to put up with is noises from my sheep, goats, dog, and chickens. lol
 
rod-gearing said:
How about a Chav hunting open season,a prize given for the most kills?

Oops,not PC is it,nevermind I'm going to Hell anyway.

It would put the chavs at a disadvantage as they are easier to hit than foxes... :thumright:
 

slim

War Hero
sussex2 said:
rod-gearing said:
How about a Chav hunting open season,a prize given for the most kills?

Oops,not PC is it,nevermind I'm going to Hell anyway.

It would put the chavs at a disadvantage as they are easier to hit than foxes... :thumright:

You are of course correct, and with a complete lack of Hunt saboteurs (they would join the hunt) kills could be guaranteed. :w00t: :threaten:
 
GPZ_pilot said:
lol, i think we should change our "national sport" (for the posh toffs anyway) from fox hunting to chav hunting - give them a small head start, then chase them with dogs and arses on horses with guns.

The only problem with that is the toffs think we are all chavs if you don't own a 4x4 and a nine hundred acre spread
 
Backpacker1uk said:
GPZ_pilot said:
lol, i think we should change our "national sport" (for the posh toffs anyway) from fox hunting to chav hunting - give them a small head start, then chase them with dogs and arses on horses with guns.

The only problem with that is the toffs think we are all chavs if you don't own a 4x4 and a nine hundred acre spread

Doesnt everybody have a 4 x 4 and large spread on RR then?

I have a large spread but unfortunately its around my stomach!

I admit to having a 4x4 estate car as well. :w00t:
 
I still have my Polo pony..... Joanna.....

 

simonjgriffithshr

Lantern Swinger
Time to bring this up, if it hasn't been already:

Didn't think this through...

Thankfully that moron's drunken escapade of joy seeking destruction probably didn't end quite so joyfully. The law probably didn't deal with him much, but he punished himself more than a court probably would anyway...
 

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Backpacker1uk said:
GPZ_pilot said:
lol, i think we should change our "national sport" (for the posh toffs anyway) from fox hunting to chav hunting - give them a small head start, then chase them with dogs and arses on horses with guns.

The only problem with that is the toffs think we are all chavs if you don't own a 4x4 and a nine hundred acre spread

No we dont !we respect the hard working communities that spend their money buying my products, that in turn keeps people employed and Fuel in my 4x4.

still working on the 900 acre spread LOL
 

a_nony_mouse

Midshipman
simonjgriffithshr said:
Time to bring this up, if it hasn't been already:

Didn't think this through...

Thankfully that moron's drunken escapade of joy seeking destruction probably didn't end quite so joyfully. The law probably didn't deal with him much, but he punished himself more than a court probably would anyway...

Very funny but don't think it deserves the heading "Brave Teen Hurt in Rescue Bid"
"Bottom of the gene pool gets what he deserves" is far more appropriate ^~
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MG Maniac Chavs ... the reason Business Class was invented! Diamond Lil's 14
Stirling Chavs R Us ? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
slim A vote of thanks for the Chavs Diamond Lil's 7
Stirling Chavs Diamond Lil's 10
Tas-ape CHAVS Miscellaneous 0
Blackrat Shopping, Chavs and a Cull. Diamond Lil's 22
finknottle The Chavs Have Arrived. Diamond Lil's 73
C whats to be done with chavs?! The Quarterdeck 32
D Chavs Diamond Lil's 12
B chavs? The Gash Barge 5
slim Oh no not more Chavs The Gash Barge 1
slim Could these new products help us eliminate chavs? The Quarterdeck 3
slim Chavs Diamond Lil's 1
M Reapplying after unsuccessful attempt RFA 6
MoD_RSS News story: Wildlife criminal jailed for rare bird eggs importation attempt MoD News 0
S RT 2nd attempt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
OMM Failed assasination attempt on Bulgarian MP Current Affairs 9
soleil Herald: "Commando In 400 Tonne Powerlifting Attempt" The Corps 0
P Getting ready for SIFT (mock attempt) constructive criticism welcome and appreciated Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Scouse_Castaway Aid Worker Rescue Attempt Fails Current Affairs 28
Ja5on Government's new attempt at cutting costs in Afganistan Diamond Lil's 4
soleil "Hero Dave given medal for sea rescue attempt" The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil "Royal Marines to attempt half marathon world record" The Corps 0
B 24 hour indoor rowing world record attempt for H4H 23 Oct Charity 0
Gundulph Attempt to find out how the Italian Naval Ship - Sirena Sunk History 6
S Fitness attempt #2 The Corps 106
W Desperate attempt to penny pinch..or wholly justified!!! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 27
D Skimmer does pop idol attempt Diamond Lil's 21
M My attempt to leave the mob! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 23

Latest Threads

Top