Chatroom access

andym

War Hero
Can any of the Admin team tell me if its possible for a non Rum Ration registered person to access the chatroom?If so,WHY????

andym

War Hero
I was just musing whether it was possible to do so.I do know it CAN be done.

p.s. Can we have a search facility on the Memebrs list by alphabetical order?I only as as i was looking for an oppo in the M's and gave up after god knows how many pages.LOL

Bad CO

Admin
andym said:
I was just musing whether it was possible to do so.I do know it CAN be done.
As I've already said, please send us full details and I'll try put a stop to it .....

andym said:
p.s. Can we have a search facility on the Memebrs list by alphabetical order?I
Feel free to write one - when you've done so, let us know and we'll upload it!!!!!

andym

War Hero
Bad_CO said:
andym said:
p.s. Can we have a search facility on the Memebrs list by alphabetical order?I
Fell free to write one - when you've done so, let us know and we'll upload it!!!!!
I didnt know if there was a module available within the software.i can barely write my name let alone software shippers!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LaurenMc Chatroom revival Diamond Lil's 57
Clown_Puncher What is Wannabepilot doing on her own in the chatroom? Diamond Lil's 32
Montigny_La_Palisse Bukkake, chatroom, five minutes. Site Issues 41
ex_rubberdagger Chatroom anyone?? Diamond Lil's 124
ex_rubberdagger Chatroom anyone?? The Gash Barge 2
wet_blobby Chatroom......... Diamond Lil's 17
sgtpepperband Chatroom Diamond Lil's 4
Ships_Cat Man commits suicide in chatroom Diamond Lil's 14
higthepig Banned from the chatroom Diamond Lil's 80
W moving emotes in chatroom Site Issues 19
A Chatroom locked? Site Issues 6
andym Tonights chatroom Diamond Lil's 3
Bad CO KNOWN ISSUE - Chatroom and Firefox 2 Site Issues 12
higthepig chatroom every body now Diamond Lil's 24
MoD_RSS Investigatory Powers Commissioner to oversee UK-US Data Access Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improved access to MasterMap data and core location identifiers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary calls on country to get tested as access is expanded even further MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Protecting children in conflict and ensuring access to education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Selected NHS patients to access coronavirus treatment remdesivir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing COVID-19, displacement and humanitarian access in Myanmar MoD News 0
sweetpea FREE access and download from the National Archives. History 1
MoD_RSS Further expansion of access to coronavirus testing helps protect the most vulnerable MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Access to parks and public spaces, including burial grounds and cemeteries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on safety of journalists and access to information during the COVID-19 crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Access to online counter terrorism training made easier for home users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support package for legal providers will ensure access to justice during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus – Guidance on access to green spaces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement: access restrictions on OSCE Special Monitoring Mission patrols MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Claimants are asked to apply online as jobcentres limit access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated media guidance will ensure easier access to court information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Faster access to cannabis-based medicines as import restrictions are changed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKRI launches consultation on open access policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Access to Government Gateway is changing for users of older technology MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £300m contract to improve access to business services MoD News 0
sweetpea FREE Access on Ancestry. History 2
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children given better access to legal aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Modernising access to smart energy data: apply for contracts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and US sign landmark Data Access Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to boost access to finance for sub-Saharan Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government takes steps to protect healthcare access for UK nationals living in the EU after 31 October MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increasing humanitarian access in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New ways for people to access guidance and support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS People with hidden disabilities can access Blue Badges for the first time from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improving data access for service sector: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government launches programmes that will support Kenyans with disabilities access employment opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children to access legal aid more easily MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid helps world’s poorest access better mobile phone technologies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK takes action to help world’s poorest access financial and public services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Indian financial services market access for UK strengthened MoD News 0