Chatroom access

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by andym, Jan 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can any of the Admin team tell me if its possible for a non Rum Ration registered person to access the chatroom?If so,WHY????

2. It shouldn't be possible - if you believe it has happened I'd be very keen to know the details.

3. Is this after the drama last night Andy? I believe all concerned were members if it is mate.

Spenny

4. did I miss the drama, was it good?!

5. Just a wee misunderstanding Womps. All sorted now :)

6. I was just musing whether it was possible to do so.I do know it CAN be done.

p.s. Can we have a search facility on the Memebrs list by alphabetical order?I only as as i was looking for an oppo in the M's and gave up after god knows how many pages.LOL

7. dont keep me in the dark - what happened, handbags, toys and prams - do tell.

8. No mate you have to join us in the chat room, we are currently discussing the pancreas!

9. As I've already said, please send us full details and I'll try put a stop to it .....

Feel free to write one - when you've done so, let us know and we'll upload it!!!!!

10. I didnt know if there was a module available within the software.i can barely write my name let alone software shippers!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Friends reunited have alphabetical lists - dont know how they do it......

12. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

They've got trained monkeys and typewriters.

Lots of them! :D