Chat room!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Chicogiz, Sep 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats happening about the chat room?

2. is there something wrong with it?

3. No just not alot of people go in there no more.

4. Could be down to who's in there.
    NZB

5. have been away....did notice it was rather quiet tonight.

anyone fancy a chat :D

6. Try romft chat room

7. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I think that depends how old you are and how quick you can type, I've only been in there once, talked to 20 people in 30 seconds, that was it RSI and confusion set in!

I think you need to be a girl, multitasking and all that :thanks:

8. but i like rum ration :aww:

9. RR and Romft both have their merits

10. ah that could explain it....if i promise to type slower will people talk to me?

11. chieftiff

Lets not start this again one eye, you're beginning to get on my tits!

12. yes they do, but i have far too much trouble remembering more than one password so will stay here....on my own...talking to myself....

13. Use the same one then!DOH!

14. Dear Mod,

does your last post just not add fuel to the fire of an earlier post?

I ENJOY both sites

IS competition not healthy.

AND

GET OFF YOUR FCUKING HIGH HORSE

15. chieftiff

Andy, this is not your ******* recruiting forum, the guys know it exists, don't ridicule them because they don't want to play withyour toys.

And yes this is me getting pissed off!

16. ok children play nice :D

andy, rum ration is of more use to me, so i'd feel a little awkward using romft purely for the chatroom.

17. chieftiff

[quote="One_Eyed_Willy]
    I ENJOY both sites

IS competition not healthy.[/quote]

Ok, lets be honest what you enjoy is advertising one site on the other whilst deriding the host. If you truly enjoy this site then by all means carry on, but be constructive- add something to the site. So far all you appear to be is a twelve year old shit stirrer, who is getting on my tits.

This is my honest opinion as a member, not a mod by the way, in case you are one of the confused ones.

18. I think Chieftiff that there has only been one person slagging site off.And its not OEW.

19. Ok, lets be honest what you enjoy is advertising one site on the other whilst deriding the host. If you truly enjoy this site then by all means carry on, but be constructive- add something to the site. So far all you appear to be is a twelve year old shit stirrer, who is getting on my tits.

This is my honest opinion as a member, not a mod by the way, in case you are one of the confused ones.[/quote]

I'm not 12 I'm 36 with 19 yrs service and still serving.

I do not advertise the other site, i hopefully put MY OWN views across. I do not wish to offend anybody but some Mods on this site make a rod for their own back sometimes.

Most of the Mods on this site do a great and thankless task

20. chieftiff

Andy, you are an old hand on this site and I have no wish to get into a row with you, neither would I like to see this site dragged down by your dispute with one person, I enjoy both sites although I don't post much on yours, I'll go over and tell you why.

Guys crack on, enjoy this site, keep the argument to the one thread which is open for that purpose, I'm sure you can all manage to keep it on the front page if you keep trying.