Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer for Work in Basra

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by ahenson, Jan 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm posting this to see if there would be anyone interested. All former military with proper qualifications are welcome to apply:

Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer to head up Project and Works team within the secure defence confines of a Military Camp known as the COB in Basra, Iraq.
    Working for a UK based International Company you must be familiar and have experience of UK Standards and Regulations.

Accommodation, meals, medical cover and return flights to the UK are provided as well as a salary of £74K + £6K annual end of tour performance payment. (Opportunity to earn tax free)
    This is an initial 12 – 15 month contract which is extendable by agreement.
    You will work on a rotation basis of 10 weeks on and 3 weeks off back in UK.
    It is important that you can manage large projects and a demanding Client with complex needs.
    We are looking to make an appointment starting in February 2008.

Please email your CV and contact details to: [email protected] or contact at 01312081128

Antal Corporate Website
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Do you need a tea boy? PM Chicogiz... :lol:
  3. But think of all the possible variables!
    He'd be FAR too confused to be a Tea Boy!

O/T Sounds like a cracking job mate, far above MY humble qualifications though. :)
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I think Chico has stayed in bed since I pointed out that it was passed his bedtime a couple of night ago :thumright:
  5. sgtpepperband

Janner: Hmm, he must be sulking... but would YOU get out of bed for £74,000? :wink:
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

We back to the would you go to bed with someone of the same sex, but at a lower price this time? :thumright:
  7. sgtpepperband

Hell yeah! I'd do it for half that...

...but I'd want the money up front - not falling for that one again! 8O :oops:
  8. Must be lots of Chartered Civil /Structural Engineers in the RN

Really really

:nemo: :nemo:
  9. Job Description would be interesting to look at - Demanding Client???

Why don't we just tell the rag heads that if it wasn't for us they would be still living in the stone age and that the porcelain thing in the corner is to p**s in and not to water the goats!

Why do they need a civil engineer to laser guide a big bomb to flatten the lot?