Charles Manson in the Independent Today

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by RonJeremy, Mar 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not looking to bad is he? Better than he used to. His swazzie needs touched up a bit though as it's fading.

2. That's a funny birthmark in the middle of his swad

3. I think the swastika carved into his forehead shows a cheeky and humouress side to his nature......a bit like having a cheeky devil shovelling coal up your starfish tattooed on one ar*e cheek....

4. Yeah Charlie boy does look good for 74 - pity the people he murdered weren't allowed to get to 74......I would like to see this being fed to an industrial meat mincing machine, and feed the carrion to a well stoked furnace..

5. There was a gap in the market for a good serial killer and Charlie filled it, you can't blame him. It was only a couple of actresses and Coffee shop bird anyway.

6. FCUK OFF DICKY! GET OFF THE FCUKING SANCTIMONIOUS HORSE OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS YOU C0CK SUCKING SH*T STAIN ON THE UNDERPANTS OF SOCIETY!

FFFFAAAAARRRRKKKKKKKKK OOORRRRRFFFFFFFF!

Why don't you go back to copping a sly wet finger everytime you visit your catatonic mother in her retirement home you fcuking bellend!

7. RJ,I think you 've been told this before but will you pleeeeease get off the fence and say what you think :lol:

8. Dear Dicky, I feel I must apologise profusely for my previous comments. I don't know what came over me. I came over all 'queer'. I admit to being OUTRAGED but this in no way excuses the terrible profanities you were forced to endure. Once again my apologies.

9. Marilyn Manson had fukc all on Ted Bundy.

If you haven't seen the film ''Bundy'' yet then i suggest you do cos it's fukcing hilarious.

Bundy was the undisputed king of sexual predators.

Seriously the films ace.

10. Did Manson actually kill anyone? I thought that his 'followers' did all the dirty work for him.

11. Thats right, Charles Manson Is a bit of a Walt in that respect i think half the team were split arses as well just to add insult to Injury.

Transfer the cnut to Broadmoor with all the fukcing bloodthirsty maniacs we got over here like The woolies killer, DJ Jonathon King and Maxine Carrs fella (cant remember the cnuts name)
    Lets see how the ladykilling walt gets on in one of our nicks before he gets his face promptly sliced off.

12. i find the swastika offensive. I mean murdering all those people is one thing, but being a racist. That's just sick.