Charles Howeson Hon. Capt. R.N.

D

Deleted 59428

Charles Howeson has been found guilty of indecently assaulting eight young men including one former Cleopatra rating. He is to sentenced in February 2018..
54 character references were offered in his defence including Navy Top Brass and his former Nanny, to no avail.
He is to forfeit his Honorary Captaincy but retain his Commanders' pension.

Seadog

War Hero
Give him time, he's still in a state of orgasmic bliss at one of the Officer Corps being found guilty of sexual offences.

Ballistic

War Hero
It's been all over the local rag in Guzz for the past couple of months but if the OP can't be arsed posting a link then neither can I.

Seadog

War Hero
I'm aware of the case and know it has made the Janner Journal.

54 character references were offered in his defence including Navy Top Brass
Character references are not given in defence as such. In fact given that they usually glow, they can assist the prosecution, the jury and the judge by demonstrating what a sneaky bastard the accused was.

Some of us thought Allan Grimson was a great guy.... d'oh!

He is to forfeit his Honorary Captaincy but retain his Commanders' pension.
Like it or not, he's entitled to his pension and there is unlikely to be a mechanism by which he can forfeit it.

Perry

Badgeman
Allan Grimson was my watch killick and at one stage "baby sat" my two sons whilst on a sons at sea!

Just goes to show...........

fishhead

War Hero
Should be forfeit while he's in prison to offset the cost of keeping him there....reinstated on his release.
Assuming that he is sent to prison. All those glowing testimonials might just save him. Some M'luds like that kind of thing despite @Seadog thinking otherwise.

Seadog

War Hero
A photographers delight. Even more of him online as he is rather irresistibly lovely
You may need another hard drive to store the library of photographs of the former Commander that you're collecting. From grade 1 in his civvies, to grade 5, the worst type, in his number ones with breast pocket white hanky.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You're not a fan of that are you? I've a joining routine photo to get done next week. I'm whitening the hanky now in preparation. Your toes are going to curl...
Use a sheet to make a mahoosive one, no guts 2 tins :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted 59428

......you wish to be in the tunnel with him .
Not so long as he's still practicing rather than practising the buggery bit. A few years at Her Majesty's Pleasure and he'll get the hang of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Charles Donald appointed as CEO of UK Government Investments MoD News 0
D CPO Charles Edwin Baldwin DSM History 17
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium: 12 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Notebooks of Charles Darwin's mentor at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Whitehall loses one of its best and brightest - Charles Farr MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Charles Forte appointed new MOD Chief Information Officer MoD News 0
Topstop Charles likens Putin to Hitler Current Affairs 28
babygravy Prince Charles cover-up Current Affairs 11
soleil W.M. News: "Westcountry-based RM Receives Military Cross From Prince Charles" The Corps 1
soleil Mail: "Ahoy Heir: Prince Charles Tours Royal Navy Warship That Targets Pirates" The Fleet 0
soleil BBC: "Prince Charles Awarded Highest Military Ranks By Queen" Current Affairs 25
S Charles Dickens Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 19
soleil Yeovil Express: "Yeovilton Crews To Meet Prince Charles" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Sun: "Prince Charles Launches The 2011 Sun Military Awards" Current Affairs 10
janner Prince Charles Miscellaneous 16
trelawney126 BBC News" Charles De Gaulle Carrier" Current Affairs 42
P Prince Charles "saves" Ark Royal Current Affairs 16
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Father Charles And The Iron Duke" The Fleet 1
soleil Press Association: "Charles Honours Navy Personnel" The Fleet Air Arm 4
finknottle Prince Charles & Chelsea Barracks Current Affairs 17
RonJeremy Charles Manson in the Independent Today Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates Sir Charles Wheeler - Broadcaster and Royal Marine WW II. The Corps 1
V Vice Admiral Alfred Charles Sykes CMG RN History 3
T Captain John Charles Taylor History 0
slim Fancy a ciggy? If your Charles Kenneddy then light up Diamond Lil's 32
golden_rivet my hero - Prince Charles ... The Gash Barge 8
fishmiester Charles' Hole in t' wall - Gibralter Diamond Lil's 2
A Charles & Camilla - marriage may be legally challenged.. Diamond Lil's 18
D Charles and Camilla Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mark Cecil and The Rt Hon Chris Grayling as Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Minister for Armed Forces Rt. Hon Mark Lancaster visits Ghana MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: RT Hon Dr Liam Fox MP champions UK digital economy at Paris meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech by The Rt Hon Mark Field MP, Minister of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech by the Rt Hon David Lidington MP at London Stock Exchange MoD News 0
H Commander (RN) Hon The Quarterdeck 23
T Jnr_Junior_Dabber. Can he inherit mummy's title of Hon.Trog? Diamond Lil's 7