Charles Howeson Hon. Capt. R.N.

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Charles Howeson has been found guilty of indecently assaulting eight young men including one former Cleopatra rating. He is to sentenced in February 2018..
54 character references were offered in his defence including Navy Top Brass and his former Nanny, to no avail.
He is to forfeit his Honorary Captaincy but retain his Commanders' pension.

Seadog

War Hero
Give him time, he's still in a state of orgasmic bliss at one of the Officer Corps being found guilty of sexual offences.

It's been all over the local rag in Guzz for the past couple of months but if the OP can't be arsed posting a link then neither can I.

Seadog

War Hero
I'm aware of the case and know it has made the Janner Journal.

54 character references were offered in his defence including Navy Top Brass
Character references are not given in defence as such. In fact given that they usually glow, they can assist the prosecution, the jury and the judge by demonstrating what a sneaky bastard the accused was.

Some of us thought Allan Grimson was a great guy.... d'oh!

He is to forfeit his Honorary Captaincy but retain his Commanders' pension.
Like it or not, he's entitled to his pension and there is unlikely to be a mechanism by which he can forfeit it.

Perry

Midshipman
Allan Grimson was my watch killick and at one stage "baby sat" my two sons whilst on a sons at sea!

Just goes to show...........

Seadog

War Hero
A photographers delight. Even more of him online as he is rather irresistibly lovely
You may need another hard drive to store the library of photographs of the former Commander that you're collecting. From grade 1 in his civvies, to grade 5, the worst type, in his number ones with breast pocket white hanky.