Charles and Camilla

davey2187

As Camilla was making last-minute preparations to walk down the aisle,she found that her shoes were missing. She was forced to borrow her sister's, which were a bit on the small side.

When the day's festivities were finally over, Charles and Camilla retired to their room, right next door to the Queen's and Prince Phillip's. As soon as Charles and Camilla were inside their room, Camilla flopped on the bed and said, "Darling, please get these shoes off. My feet are killing me.

The ever-obedient Prince of Wales attacked the right shoe with vigour, but it was stuck fast. "Harder!" Camilla yelled. "Harder!" "I'm trying, darling!". The Prince yelled back. "It's just so bloody tight!" "Come on! Give it all you've got!"

There was a big groan from the Prince, and then Camilla exclaimed, "There! That's it! Oh that feels good! Oh that feels SOOO good!" In the bedroom next door, the Queen turned to Prince Phillip and said, "See? I told you, with a face like that she was still a virgin."

Back in the bridal suite, Charles was trying to pry off the left shoe. Oh, my God, darling! This one's even tighter!" exclaimed the heir to the throne. At which Prince Phillip turned to the Queen and said, "That's my boy. Once a Navy man, always a Navy man!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Charles & Camilla - marriage may be legally challenged.. Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS Charles Donald appointed as CEO of UK Government Investments MoD News 0
D CPO Charles Edwin Baldwin DSM History 17
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium: 12 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Notebooks of Charles Darwin's mentor at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Whitehall loses one of its best and brightest - Charles Farr MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Charles Forte appointed new MOD Chief Information Officer MoD News 0
D Charles Howeson Hon. Capt. R.N. Diamond Lil's 28
Topstop Charles likens Putin to Hitler Current Affairs 28
babygravy Prince Charles cover-up Current Affairs 11
soleil W.M. News: "Westcountry-based RM Receives Military Cross From Prince Charles" The Corps 1
soleil Mail: "Ahoy Heir: Prince Charles Tours Royal Navy Warship That Targets Pirates" The Fleet 0
soleil BBC: "Prince Charles Awarded Highest Military Ranks By Queen" Current Affairs 25
S Charles Dickens Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 19
soleil Yeovil Express: "Yeovilton Crews To Meet Prince Charles" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Sun: "Prince Charles Launches The 2011 Sun Military Awards" Current Affairs 10
janner Prince Charles Miscellaneous 16
trelawney126 BBC News" Charles De Gaulle Carrier" Current Affairs 42
P Prince Charles "saves" Ark Royal Current Affairs 16
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Father Charles And The Iron Duke" The Fleet 1
soleil Press Association: "Charles Honours Navy Personnel" The Fleet Air Arm 4
finknottle Prince Charles & Chelsea Barracks Current Affairs 17
RonJeremy Charles Manson in the Independent Today Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates Sir Charles Wheeler - Broadcaster and Royal Marine WW II. The Corps 1
V Vice Admiral Alfred Charles Sykes CMG RN History 3
T Captain John Charles Taylor History 0
slim Fancy a ciggy? If your Charles Kenneddy then light up Diamond Lil's 32
golden_rivet my hero - Prince Charles ... The Gash Barge 8
fishmiester Charles' Hole in t' wall - Gibralter Diamond Lil's 2
M Camilla's New Shoes Blue Jokes 0
mcreature Camilla's New Shoes Nautical Jokes 1
slim Duchess of eBay: Camilla does her shopping on auction site Diamond Lil's 6
4to8 Camilla The Gash Barge 16