Charity Haircut Sat 9th June

I will be having a no1 haircut in aid of the Falklands Veterans Foundation (www.fvf.org.uk) this saturday 9th June @2130 in the Gosport Royal British Legion Club 145 Brockhurst Rd, Gosport
All local rumrationers are welcome to pop along to take the piss, throw a few pennies into the pot and scupper some cheap beer, we have a quiz starting at 2030
Ask for me (Andy Brown) if you do pop in and I'll sign you in
Many thanks

Are you going to wear a Wrens outfit too? :razz:

If so, can we sponsor you via PayPal or similar? I'll sponsor you for £20 if you wear a Wrens outfit for the ceremony, £10 if you don't. :biggrin:

aussiepint said:
Buster are you going to the Falklands 25th match on the 16th? I am, so will bring baby oil to rub your number 1 with! LOL :biggrin:
I had a no.2 cut last week! Please don't sacrifice any babies for my hair though. Press some olives instead - much more humane :lol: :biggrin:

Thanks for your support AAC, no wrens outfit though
will pm you details :hello1:

Sorry AP as much as I would have loved my head oiling I am working till 1500 on the 16th and off to Brands Hatch the next morning so can't make the rugby

Always_a_Civvy said:
Are you going to wear a Wrens outfit too? :razz:

If so, can we sponsor you via PayPal or similar? I'll sponsor you for £20 if you wear a Wrens outfit for the ceremony, £10 if you don't. :biggrin:
You could set up a just giving account like the one for my run, happy to give you a hand with one and to stick a fiver in the pot

BusterQuin said:

Sorry AP as much as I would have loved my head oiling I am working till 1500 on the 16th and off to Brands Hatch the next morning so can't make the rugby
Looks like just £10 then! Damn! Just think how fetching Rincewind looked in wrens black tights and sussies!

BusterQuin said:

Oh boo hoo you!

(pints is stamping her foot)

Gotta go to the OH's brothers wedding - oh joy woo hoo, cant wait.... Wedding of Mr n Mrs Chav.....

If i didnt have to go, would come support you / join in. PM me your address for a donation.

Thanks for all your messages of support, finally tally should be around the £150 mark for myself and the RBL Club vice chairman also raised over £100 so a total of over £250 into the FVF coffers
Will post pictures once I've sussed it out