Charity Appeal - Mr Barry Normandy Vet

Discussion in 'Charity' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please take a bit of time to read this, unfortunately not all people are good at heart! Poor guy, deserves all the support we can give him :wink:

Over on Arrse there has been an ongoing thread in regards to a WW2 vet who was mugged and the CO's have set up a donation account, if any of you are interested in helping raise some good funds?

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I'm posting this to keep the ARRSE Appeal for Mr Barry on the front page. (Mr Barry is ex Royal Marines and as Booties tell us, there is no such thing as an 'ex' marine).

Last report I saw on ARRSE we'd raised gusting £200. You don't need to be an ARRSE member to donate, just follow the instructions in Jenny's post.
  3. It is a shame full stop that some one would go as low to do this but even more alarming to hear of a guy who put his life on the line all those years ago.

I hope that in due time Rum along with Arrse can raise enough funds for Mr. Barry.

You know they do say Karma has its own little ways :wink:

Keep up the good work peeps!! As SD has stated, you don’t need to be a member of Arrse to do this, every little bit of thought counts :D
  4. 20 pounds from across the pond.
  5. BCO says he is closing this on Friday, total sof ar is £240.00!

Peeps, dig deep pulrzzzzzz :wink: