Changing to another AFCO?

Hi all,

Unfortunately all AFCO's are now shut from today until the 3rd of January. My local AFCO is based in Reading, and I did my RT in Reading.

I need to change to the Southampton AFCO. Is this possible? Reason for it is that I simply spend more time in Southampton and would be much easier to go through Southampton rather than Reading.

I am re-applying for the RN in January and my RT expires in September...so I need to get a move on. I am going in, or planning to go in as an NA(AH).

Can anyone shed some light on this at all? :)

I did this very early in my application process. I got assigned to the Ipswich one because it's geographically closer to my home address, but as I work in Chelmsford it was considerably easier for me to get to. One phone call to the guys in Ipswich was all it took :)

I did this very early in my application process. I got assigned to the Ipswich one because it's geographically closer to my home address, but as I work in Chelmsford it was considerably easier for me to get to. One phone call to the guys in Ipswich was all it took :)
That's fantastic news :)
I would presume that the RT scores are held on a national database? I have been automatically assigned to the Reading AFCO, but like yourself, I need to change AFCO's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S RFA 4
S RFA 2