Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHANGES IN ATTITUDE

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
CHANGES IN ATTITUDE When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided needed a passionate girl with a zest for life. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability. When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement. When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impulsive things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but no direction. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition. When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned. I am now older and wiser, and am looking for a girl with big tits. 8)

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Tas-ape said:
CHANGES IN ATTITUDE When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided needed a passionate girl with a zest for life. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability. When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement. When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impulsive things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but no direction. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition. When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned. I am now older and wiser, and am looking for a girl with big tits. 8)

Buy a croft, raise sheep, somewhere in the flock you will meet the girl of your dreams.

Pol

The_Caretaker

War Hero
You should be like me Fcuk them and leave them am going out with a bi stripper at the moment some nights get 2 which is a bonus.

grefs

Lantern Swinger
[Buy a croft, raise sheep, somewhere in the flock you will meet the girl of your dreams.]

Pol[/quote]

Surely not one with 4 legs and a woolly coat. :lol:

Cutaway

Midshipman
The_Caretaker said:
You should be like me Fcuk them and leave them am going out with a bi stripper at the moment some nights get 2 which is a bonus.

This stripper, does he claim to be a Para ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Changes to Discretionary Grant and Restoration Repayment Guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the UK’s aid budget in the Spending Review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the UK Visa Application Process in Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Capital Gains Tax changes that Self Assessment customers need to know MoD News 0
vauxhall Changes to the Forces Pension Society Roadshow Programme Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Crown Court Digital Case System: changes to disclosure MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MFL 2021 - technical consultation on implementing confirmed changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 1000s of seafarers to receive fair pay as UK changes law on national minimum wage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Information Campaign to Help Brits Prepare for EU Travel Changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Theory test changes: 28 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS No changes to travel corridor list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Student Loans Company ready to handle changes in circumstances and late applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS StubHub makes changes to its UK site to address CMA concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: further changes to increase payments on account applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government publishes changes to growth rates and R value MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New law changes to bring better connectivity to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: digital billing changes for revised immigration fees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to Ofsted’s post-inspection processes and complaints handling MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement of the international maritime virtual summit on crew changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest ESFA senior staff changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government plan new changes to criminal records disclosure regime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Temporary fee changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leicestershire coronavirus lockdown: areas and changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major changes to insolvency law come into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): ministerial direction for changes to the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) MoD News 0
I Changes to the British Nationality Act 1981 refernce Republic of Ireland Joining the Royal Navy 14
MoD_RSS Changes to exemptions from the Veterinary Medicines Regulations (VMR) for small pet animals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to identity verification and signing deeds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Temporary changes to the Statutory Residence Test MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterinary surgeons: temporary changes to the retail supply of veterinary medicines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus - Temporary changes to how we process fishing vessel licence applicatons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms the biggest changes to building safety in a generation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Temporary changes to right to rent and right to work checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: Changes to UKSV Services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator responds to Coronavirus impacts with changes to regulatory approach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the law in Northern Ireland: updated information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Changes to DBS ID checking guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus – Changes to Veterans UK Services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Changes to standard and enhanced ID checking guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield permit changes issued MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Get ready for changes to Capital Gains Tax payment for UK property sales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Theory test changes: 14 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to licensing of the lethal control of herring gull and lesser black-backed gull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS No changes expected for UK nationals in Russia following Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted consults on changes to inspection framework for teacher training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pneumococcal vaccination: infant schedule changes from January 2020 letter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the IMS hours of operation in December 2019 - January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to The Crown Estate Board MoD News 0