Champiuons League Final

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Scarface2009, May 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well as a Man U fan i was rather dissapointed, but the team gave it their all, they were outplayed and outclassed by Barcelona, congrats to them but we have done well so there aint no compolaints.

So... What did you all think of the game?

and what about ronaldo? he will leave in my opininon, you could tell he was frustrated.

I would love to see Franck Ribery at Man U, but in the papers it says he is going to sign for Chelsea!!!! pissed off on that one
  2. ooops better change my signature 8O 8O :lol: :lol:
  3. I thought the same as I did in the other thread:

Barcelona 2 - Man Utd fcuk all - he he.
  4. :lol: :lol: Was a Messi night!!!!! or what do katie price and nemanja vidic have in common? they both regret letting that black man come inside them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or Wanted - fullly qualified welder in the Manchester area..... There's a bus up there that needs the top puttin back on it!!!!! :lol: :lol:
  5. lol very funny, as your username is scouse.. your liverpool through and through i bet, disapointed but we gave it our all, the first english club in ages to get in the final 2 years in a row, well the premier league is good enough, hope we can make it 4 next year :lol: :lol: :p
  6. I think fergie got it way wrong. Needed 5 in the midfield to stop them knocking it about and keeping it. Giggs and Carrick were not at their best, Park kept getting pulled out of position and Vidic seemed nervous. going to 424 gave the game to Barca. He doesn't do it often but he got it wrong.
  7. Anderson shouldnt of started, Tevez should of, first goal was sloppy, and the smallest man on the pitch scores a header!! he is a brilliant player, best in the world infact
  8. That's shite, if your kids came home saying they sat an exam but failed....

There's no glory in getting there and then making a pigs ear out of the whole 90 mins. :D
  9. what football team do you support?
  10. Admission time - a crappier one than you do
  11. Seconded, Tevez, IMO is (was?) Manure's best player.
  12. Nobody has mentioned Andres Iniesta!!! best player on the field/ different gravy :wink: :wink:
  13. Yes he was easily the man of the match, never looking for the foul, when he was pushed he still got his passes away. The stats on sky said 86% of his passes were successful. And what did the shit have to offer? Paul Scholes, who should have been sent off
  14. Thought Barca gave them a lesson in football: Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez would grace any football team, but being Basques, would play for no one else. Been watching Spanish football all season, and have never seen Puyol pass the halfway line so much before, even though he was supposed to be marking Ronaldo (who I thought was a waste of space). Scoles demonstrated he cannot tackle (and shouldn't be allowed to IMHO), while the much vaunted duo of Vidic and Ferdinand were brutally exposed if you go at them. As a match for the neutral, probably 6/10, but being a Liverpool supporter, I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!
  15. Yeah, Liverpool couldnt even make it to the final so...... Man United need to siggn a quality player to replace ronaldo, were going to prove people wrong because am sick of people saying 'your nothing without ronaldo' thats rediculus!!! we have quality in attack and we are capable of getting another title with him or without him!!!
  16. Barca, barca, baaarrrccccccaaaaa! But I imagine the Man U. 'wives' had a good time shopping.
  18. When did you move to the North East then?
  19. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

It appeared to me that Man.U. were rather under par. They started well but after letting in the first goal they appeared to be rather lack lustre, tired and not up for it. Maybe they had too hard a time keeping at the top of the premiership.
  20. Barcelona are Catalans, not Basques. Xavi is a Catalan, Iniesta is from Albacete, he is not a Catalan or a Basque. The Basques are Atletico. All that aside, Iniesta may very well be the best player on the planet at the moment.

And you scousers are all meant to be half Spanish these days?