Chain Letter ,Billy Connolly Style

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello...My name is Billy and im suffering from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion f*cking chain letters, sent to me by people who actually belive,if you send them a poor 6 year old girl with a breast on her head will be able to raise enough money to get it removed before her parents sell her to the freak show..

And do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is gong to give you $1oo..How daft are you??

Oooooh looky here .. If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to bump into tomorro..What a bunch of bull sh*t..

Maybe evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodimise me in my sleep for not continuing this letter started in 5AD and brought to this country by a pilgrim.
    Stowed away on the Endeavour..F**k em...

If your gona send me a chain mail send me somthing midly amusing
    show a little intelegence and think about what your doing, chances are your becoming unpopular..

The point is.. If you get a chain letter that is threatening to leave you [email protected] or luckless for the rest of your life.. delete it..If its funny then send it on. Dont P!ss people off by making them feel guilty about some leper in Botswana with no teeth tied to an elephant for 27 years whose only salvation is the 5 pence he will get from each letter you forward..

Now forward this to every one you know.. Otherwise your underwear will become carnivourus and will eat your genitals

Have a nice day

Billy Connolly

P.S Send me 15 quid....!!!!

not by me..sent to me by A Nother...........

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

and your point is??

3. evil chain letter leprechauns ??? Do they really exist? How very frightening. :???: :???: :shock:

SF

4. They might be good leprechauns posing as bad leprechauns in order to investigate whether or not you're the source of these chain letters. Chief...

5. I wonder if they would accept a bribe or perhaps a Knighthood.

Suspect it won't be long before New Labour are sending out chain letters of their own to raise cash.

SF

6. I never pass them on , waste of bloody time & space , :???:

7. I like your succint method of dealing with chain mail, but it goes way past people on this site shippers. :roll:
    Try Navy Oppos. :wink: :lol: They have a sense of humour.

8. Stand fast all the people on this site who have a sense of humour, on this site.

Oh good grief, here it comes. :cry:

9. Rivet, piss off and dont even try to converse. Not that you would know how to anyway.