Certificate of Service

Uncs

I have been asked for my certificate of Service? I have a certificate of discharge but not a C of S will this do?

Yours Aye

SEP86

War Hero
It probably depends who is asking and what for. My Certificate of Service arrived in the post at about the same time as my Veterans' Badge. N.B. The linked thread above, although titles 'certificate' is actually about Valedictory Letters.

The Certificate of Service is basically a formatted summary of JPA information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Certificate of service - my Dad History 4
Exocet Service certificate The Quarterdeck 27
MoD_RSS French personal travel waiver certificate MoD News 0
B Passport and birth certificate Joining the Royal Navy 1
Stephielou92 Birth Certificate Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
John the Baptist Multilingual Birth Certificate acceptable in application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
L Electrical Technical Officer Certificate of Competency RFA 2
M Questions on birth certificate & educational certificates Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
BFRS AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
BFRS Package 13 - NEBOSH Environmental Certificate The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS CIPD Intermediate Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (Fast Track) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Ninja_Stoker A request - Blue Nose Certificate The Quarterdeck 7
T Birth Certificate Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
BFRS The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Management (NCC) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Management (NCC) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Environmental Certificate The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Nebosh national general certificate in health & safety The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Nebosh fire safety & risk management certificate The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
BFRS NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
U What is a JPA Competency Certificate and what are NSOs? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
H Get STCW 95 and SSO certificate-prepare today your sea career! International 0
U What's a "Certificate of Efficiency"? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
M Bridge Experience certificate The Fleet 6
L crossing the line certificate and operation hurricane History 12
Tailz Passport and Birth Certificate queries Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
W Bridge Watchkeeping Certificate The Fleet 5
rod-gearing Blue nose certificate The Gash Barge 44
C Watchkeeping Certificate Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
T What is the contract of service for the royal navy rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Coronavirus recovery in Her Majesty’s Court and Tribunal Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “The privilege of public service” given as the Ditchley Annual Lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DWP service update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DWP service update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra UK Government funding for service charities supporting people across Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra funding for service charities as veterans’ support is stepped up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SLC unveils new Digital Evidence Submission service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Register for Civil Service Live Online now MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Problem with Companies House email service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA launches online service to change address on vehicle log book (V5C) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local authorities across England receive funding to support new Test and Trace service MoD News 0
C Submarine Service Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8