Ceri Blair. Tony was economical with the Truth it seems!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Oct 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No - I don't believe it. Not the Blessed Saint Tone of Londinium. Say it ain't so!!!!

RM

2. It's nothing more than a transparent cynical attempt to try and show him in a better light.

3. I wonder if he’s got an Equity card yet.

I know he’s deeply religious and is no doubt sh!t scared he’s going to be judged harshly in the next life, but is it too much to ask that he gets judged by a court in this one? :dontknow:

4. 1. Blair lied.
    2. The Pope is catholic.

Any other news?

5. Yep! Broon is selling off more large chunks of the UK :roll: -- seems his cockup with the gold underselling didn't teach him to think before engaging the space where his brain ought to be .... :evil:

6. Hmmm!, So the beloved Cherrie St Bliar is becoming Mrs Ratty and secretly packing her traps then before abandoning ship. Poor Tone, he might end up rattling around his new Gubernatorial Palazzo all by his ickle self when he becomes El Presidente. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

7. They deserve each other.

8. Not everybody has a press box at a cricket ground named after her - how will she explain that to the kids ? She makes Thatcher (spit) and Evil Edwina look like Mother Teresa.

9. 1. Er, the Pope is actually Roman Catholic. Many Anglicans are catholic, and indeed Catholic, but not in the Roman sense of the word.

2. Blaire is Romin' Catholic. :wink:

10. Look!Tony never seemed that religious,his wife is,but the Catholic church was struggling for ready cash with all the sex priests damages to pay.
    Blair,apart from Eire,was the only country leader not to bar East Euro. immigrants coming into this country without waiting for six months or a year.
    Up pops 1 million Polish Catholics who are very religious and now the Catholic Church in this country is swimming in cash.
    After leaving No 10 low and behold Blair changes to the Catholic faith!
    Is this a wild coincidence?I don't think so.
    The man should be selling Snake Oil somewhere.

11. In Hell,perhaps?

12. How much oil can his wife produce, though?

13. It's all down to teamwork ... and as a team I don't think there is anyone greasier or oilier than them.

14. Possibly but do we deserve them. The synergy of hubby making laws that can be exploited by a human rights barrister wife has certainly allowed the Blair family company to amass a considerable property portfolio despite the recent rescession and credit crunch.