Ceramic Mugs

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by scousehillier, Oct 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Anyone know where I get get items with the ships crest of HMS Boxer?

A friend of mine served on her and I want to purchase a gift for him.

2. ebay mate. Just send the JPEG to the cup printer. An oppo done it a while back for the mess, piece of piss. I think the cup + print was around £6=00 Happy Days! If you want the ships crest/badge (some call it, correctly) simple, google it!
  3. Try the Navy News I suppose.
  4. Fair one, the Dock Yard Dandy will do it. Just be careful, i got some polo shirts made up 6 mths ago by some yahoo cowboy. So just check em out first. ok mate, all the best of luck
  5. Nice one boys, I will check ebay or google....we are both civvies now so getting mugs, stickers etc from past ships is a must.

Never thought we would look back when we left the Navy....it was looked upon as sad....now we look back with fondness and if I can get somethig to remind us of time served with ships, Hecla/Boxer/Montrose or Campbletown it would be great.

HMNB Clyde can still stick it up their ar$e though....still hate that place even after 10 years.

I hope the peace protestors are still storming the gates at stupid o clock in the morning.
  6. Mrs O has bought me two mugs from Ebay "Oberon" and "Glasgow". Think this is their web page:

Badges on Mugs
  7. thanks Oberon, I will get in touch with them to get some Christmas goodies :thumright: