Celebrity Chefs

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Feb 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a straw poll, who is your favourite celebrity chef and why?

Mine would be Gordon Ramsay, I like the way he treats elmers on 'Kitchen Nightmares'
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mine was Keith Floyd because he was a pisshead, insane and amusing. The rest are nothing compared to what he was like.
  3. Raymond Blanc, a gentleman and an artist.....he passes the art with elegance and calm
  4. Seconded, I would love to mash those 2 Hairy Wankers with an ally bb bat.
  5. PO Cook Smudge Smith HMS Ark Royal 1976
    Made the best fish & chips in the world, especially when he was over the top on his bar bill and under stoppage from the bar manager :p
  6. They are all a waste of space. They prepare and cook food. So what?
    Now that the media have finished pushing "celebrity" hairdressers on us they have now gone to cooks. I wonder what the next "big thing" is going to be? "Celebrity "bog cleaners".

Talking of which, in case of any media types are reading this, I was the Sh1tHouse cleaner whilst in\at SNONI - give us a job and some money.
  7. Hugh Fairly-Longname..... bit of a toff by all accounts.... but for marinade barbacued squirrel he's the tops.
  8. I agree as well. For once there is something we all agree on.
  9. An interesting obituary for Keith Floyd from the Telegraph:

It mentions that he helped Rick Stein at the beginning of his career; Rick Stein is one of my favourites, partly because he does a lot of fish and I like fish dishes; I also like Delia Smith, because her books cover all of the basic cookery techniques but offer more advanced dishes too. Her "Complete Cookery Course" is a must have, really.
  10. This is Lil's FFS,,. we'll be exchanging knitting patterns next !
  11. Hugh Fearlessly-Eatsitall was at Eton, the year after Boris. Are they all loons?
  12. I've just seen a pop up ad at the top of this page for 'Gay military dating'... is someone watching us ? 8O
  13. [​IMG]

.... and I dont care that (a) she's a politicians daughter and (b) put on a couple of stone. She's a fuggin hunny. Just look at those baby's bag-meals on her

... oh aye - she's pretty adiquate in the kitchen as well
  14. If we're counting stiffs, Graham Kerr gets my vote. Galloping Gourmet; the original galley pisshead. [​IMG]
    First bloke I remember who made cooking look fun.

15. Maybe we ought to :lol:
  16. What about this cock?

Not only a "celebrity chef", but he's a bit of a walt too!
    Clicky here
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Aye its a shame she took taste testing seriously, but Ramsey just shades it for me,,,