Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught out by Facebook!!

Shackles_and_Flags

Lantern Swinger
It was only a matter of time before it happened, after explaining to the Mrs I was just popping to the Ship and Castle for a few pints with the lads which of course resulted (Unbeknown to her) in going to Hong Kong Charlies then down Guildhall. Upon returning home at approx 0430 and managing to explain about lack of ferries/taxis etc... I thought I had it covered. This was until however someone decided to tag me in a photo down guildhall at 0200 which was seen by this Mrs- que much shouting and screaming about lies etc... I now can say lesson learnt- Facebook is bleeding dangerous!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
This is something that needs to be beaten into newbies when they join up, no camera's or phots on a run ashore. Only took a camera to sea once and left it on the bedside table in the hotel room. Came back shiters and passed out and my equally p1ssed mate got hold of it and forgot all about it......until the wife had the film developed :oops: 8O

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
I have been caught out by this many a time.

None of my mates take a camera out with them but recently we all went up to scouse land and went off with a big group of women. I thought i was safe until my mate added one of the birds as a friend on facebook and see then posted up about 20pics of us all going with different women. :oops:

Shackles_and_Flags

Lantern Swinger
After speaking to some of the other lads out with me that fateful night Im a little bit happier for one of them to tell me hes in the shit with his wife due to the same photos posted by this same bird.

Dazza

Badgeman
Face book proper messes up Matlots lifes. I accidently told my missus's 270 friends & family that I could'nt wait for her to gag on my c##k and swallow my s###k!! :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Dazza said:
Face book proper messes up Matlots lifes. I accidently told my missus's 270 friends & family that I could'nt wait for her to gag on my c##k and swallow my s###k!! :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reeeeally?! :roll:

boxy

Lantern Swinger
although not in the mob yet i have already learnt this lesson, but i still get caught out because some bugger allways manages to take a snap when im not looking

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Never mind Facebook! We had a baby PO Tiff on the boat who told his wife EVERYTHING that went on during runs the runs ashore we got - not a popular lad in the end. :evil:

Shackles_and_Flags

Lantern Swinger
Same with one of the brand new baby 2's in our mess, not shy of phoning home and telling his girlfriend, mum, gran, anyone that will listen what goes on whilst ashore, onboard. Great lad to bump into round town with your Mrs.

trehorn

War Hero
I've been off facebook for a while now. Never done anything wrong but the missus got jealous of all the lasses i know so i decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

Don't miss it either. Most people on there really need to get a grip!

Ayton_Muppet

Midshipman
The scary thing about Facebook is that you can get people publishing photos of you that were taken decades ago and you have no recollection of!!

Shackles_and_Flags

Lantern Swinger
Ayton_Muppet said:
The scary thing about Facebook is that you can get people publishing photos of you that were taken decades ago and you have no recollection of!!

Fuck decades ago, I have no recollection of half the photos took last week 8O :oops:

Rumrat

War Hero
Shackles_and_Flags said:
Ayton_Muppet said:

* decades ago, I have no recollection of half the photos took last week 8O :oops:

I have no recollection of last night 8O
I have two empty bottles, and the cheese-plant in the hall although proclaiming a wet compost, does not look healthy.

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
Don't know where you find space for cameras... I only had room in my No 1's for Fags, matches, bit of money and my Paybook. !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Polish man caught with lethal weapons at hull docks removed from UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax avoidance - don't get caught out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government steps in to help homeowners caught up in 'EWS1' process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government steps in to help homeowners caught up in 'ESW1' process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caught on camera – 10,000 tailgaters spotted in just two weeks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ban for manufacturing director caught breaching disqualification MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Guimbal Cabri G2, helicopter caught fire and was destroyed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Have you caught a Pacific pink salmon in England? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fines for anglers caught flouting the law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Trucker making mobile card payment caught by HGV supercabs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid for children caught up in Cameroon conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pair caught fishing illegally land over £1200 in fines and costs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Cockwells Nursery landowner allowed waste hoard which caught fire MoD News 0
vauxhall Don't get caught out .. Finance & Pensions 21
G Daily Mail caught lying again. How long can they get away with it? Current Affairs 31
MG Maniac Don't get caught fancying pigeons! Diamond Lil's 8
stan_the_man Goglebox just caught up on the series fcuk me recommended Diamond Lil's 9
soleil Mail: "Welcome Home Daddy: Emotional Scenes Caught On Camera As Frigate Returns Home" Current Affairs 3
soleil Mail: "Chinese Hackers Caught Trying To Steal Secrets Of Our New Stealth Fighter" The Fleet Air Arm 0
frogman007 Blackrat's Brothers Get Caught! The Quarterdeck 9
janner Been caught out, try this bloke Diamond Lil's 3
MG Maniac New Mexico State Trooper caught on camera bonking on car bonnet! Diamond Lil's 21
stan_the_man The day I caught my dad cracking one off Diamond Lil's 12
O Bin Laden Caught Shagging Sheep Blue Jokes 0
2_deck_dash I think I've caught the gay again. Diamond Lil's 38
stan_the_man When did you get caught out Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Guardian: Our Defence Policy is caught between Pride & Guilt Current Affairs 6
Merlin28 Just got caught Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Blackrat Caught Thrapping? RR Greatest Threads 39
sgtpepperband Seven sailors are caught out in navy's drug tests Current Affairs 30
Grog_Rat Getting caught wanking Diamond Lil's 29
trehorn Finally found out where i caught the bug! History 7
L Oh yes, caught me out good and proper Diamond Lil's 16
andym Man caught with goat Diamond Lil's 6
SILVER_FOX 'Soldier ghost' caught on camera Current Affairs 9
janner They've caught up with Golden Rivet The Gash Barge 2
O Man caught with his c*ck in compromising position Current Affairs 10
S ideas to really p*ss someone off without getting caught!! Diamond Lil's 56
slim Youths caught with knives are fined and back on street Diamond Lil's 1
slim More than 25,500 caught speeding Diamond Lil's 1
slim Train fare dodger caught in uniform Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS CMA welcomes Tribunal judgment in Facebook and Giphy case MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beware of rogue 'man and van' rubbish removers on Facebook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Intimidation in Public Life: letters from Facebook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Facebook and eBay pledge to combat trading in fake reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from the Home Secretary and others to the CEO of Facebook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Facebook backs government campaign to inspire innovators and engineers of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg discuss the online terrorist threat MoD News 0
Binnie Facebook Group History 0
Stirlin Former York's Regiment soldier facebook comments goes viral. Current Affairs 1