Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

CAT LEAVE

percey99 said:
We have a new kitten , My wifes employer says she cannot have just 3 days off to look after this new member of the family ....... Some of these employers think they own you >>>

When I told my D.O. I needed to go on weekend to get a little pussy he put me on stoppage of leave

Joe_Fraser said:
I remember running over a cat when I was a Green Goddess Driver.....

Many thanks, and BZ Please can you bring the green godess round my area and run over a few of the moggies that keep crapping in my borders

slim said:
percey99 said:
We have a new kitten , My wifes employer says she cannot have just 3 days off to look after this new member of the family ....... Some of these employers think they own you >>>

When I told my D.O. I needed to go on weekend to get a little pussy he put me on stoppage of leave

Why didn't you tell him you were dating Pussy Galore?

An archetypical (Sunni) Muslim Cat just waiting to be adopted by Rosina...

[align=center]
70659964_edb4b9b3c2_m.jpg
[/align]

Always_a_Civvy said:
andym said:
Looks like an Appretice Boy in his Orange order regalia to me!

Or come to think of it, a Guantamino Bay inmate - a suicide cat - the explosive pussy, terror weapon of the future! :lol:

Jack's biggest nightmare, an exploding pussy. Aggie Weston never thought of that one did she.

Of course you then have think is it an exploding one or not before you put the old JT any where near it.

Nutty

rosinacarley said:
Aggie Weston was a real person?

I've got a temperance book signed by her! I'm sure some of our matelots here from the time of yore probably actually remember Aggie herself when they joined up many, many, many years ago... :lol: Charles Causley wrote a poem about her in the 1950s, I think. Ask UA: he was around then...

Visit here: http://www.cyber-heritage.co.uk/hmsdrake/ and go down the page until you reach the reference to Aggie Weston and her Rest Homes for Sailors...

Never heard of Aggie
What a scary though, I say
Maybe thought she was a myth
Like Davy Jones' Locker?

Old Agnes Weston was a gem
Looked after sailors when on leave
sought to make them take the
Oath of Temperance.

She wore black with bits'o'lace
looked a kindly Victorian Dame
had compassion and was like a perfect padre
a practicing not just a preaching Christian

Her legacy remains in her Rest Homes
In Devonport and even sweaty Singers
and in her legendary name and in
our concern for sailors welfare.

aw1.jpg

And as you're always feeling 'ungry Rosie, just for you...

aw5.jpg

Steve.

Strange sailors on the internet Rosie? Now, now, tell your mother firmly that as all sailors are a bit "affected" if you know what I mean, the idea that strange ones exists in the cyberoggin is clearly absurd!

Incidentally Rosie, I've just realised that you are the real mccoy: the first exploding pussy! Aargh!

Latest Threads