Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castle Howard 10k for Help for Heroes

TimeToJoinUp

War Hero
Yes, maybe you'll stop being such an internet retard now. If in doubt, think that the person on the other end of the screen is being nice.

Zoidberg

War Hero
I did indeed. I forgot to update, sorry.

Can't say it was any fun and I won't post my time as it's an embarrassment, to be frank.

Thanks again for the donation, though :)

TimeToJoinUp

War Hero
Bloomin' 'eck. The slowest person on that list ran it at an average pace of 4.6 miles per hour. That's only slightly above my walking pace.

So I take it you finished after the stopped recording results?

Zoidberg

War Hero
Odd...

I didn't come between the middle and last somewhere :thumright:. I'll give 'em a call to see why I'm not on there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Milestone in Inverness Castle transformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Witney bouncy castle boss disqualified for 5 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Royal Centre for Defence Medicine pays tribute to the wreck of His Majesty's Hospital Ship Glenart Castle MoD News 0
taffscrivs Castle Combe Race Circuit Motoring 4
S HMS Lancaster Castle (K691) History 13
soleil BBC: The One Show - 17/5/12 - Dan Snow Put Through His Paces At Castle Commando The Corps 0
frogman007 Castle Commando Current Affairs 5
sgtpepperband Programme of Interest: "Castle Commando" (BBC2 (Scotland) - Tues @ 2100) The Corps 1
Hermes_R12 Ex - HMS Dumbarton Castle rescued by Lifeboat Current Affairs 9
TattooDog HMS Dumbarton Castle The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Emma Howard Boyd, Green Summit speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to The Times from Emma Howard Boyd, Chair of the Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to The Telegraph from Emma Howard Boyd, Chair of the Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stephen Hawker, Martin Howard, Professor Phillip Johnson, Dr Leon Litvack, Helene Pantelli, David Rossington and Martin Uden appointed as Council Memb MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to The Times from Emma Howard Boyd, Chair of Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to The Times from Emma Howard Boyd, Chair of Environment Agency MoD News 0
D 10k tips Health & Fitness 8
FunkyJunky £10k resettlement grant/leaving UPO 6
S Vesuvius 10K Charity 0
T Help for Heroes - my first 10k Charity 0
J Lincoln 10K - 03/04/2011 Health & Fitness 0
X.R.D 10k race in aid of Royal Marines Benevolent Fund Charity 184
J Lincoln 10k - 21/03/10 Sports and Adventure Training 4
Goatman_Blue D'ye HEAR there? British 10K London 12 July 09 Sports and Adventure Training 0
alfred_the_great £10k for Charity - all hands turn to! Current Affairs 7
W Swansea Bay 10k in aid of SSAFA Charity 1
Wiggy_RN Naval Procurement: Sea Harrier sold on Ebay for £10k Current Affairs 7
W wompers 10k run page Charity 14
P london 10k Charity 2
slim HEROIN DEALER MUST PAY BACK £10K PROFITS The Quarterdeck 11
Goatman_Blue Calling London - British 10K ? RMR 3