Castle Combe Race Circuit

Spent last weekend at the brilliant Castle Combe circuit watching some incredible motorbike racing. If you have never been to this track you are really missing out! This the place where John McGuinness sets up his TT bikes and it's not hard to see why, it really is a hidden gem of a circuit. They have sports car, historic car, and one make racing as well as car and bike track days, prices are very reasonable and the trackside viewing is spot on. Circuit is situated just outside Chippenham, Wiltshire, easy access from M4.Thoroughly recommended!

my local track very good track all ways a good atmosphere even at the boy racer track days all ways enjoy sitting at quarry.

my local track very good track all ways a good atmosphere even at the boy racer track days all ways enjoy sitting at quarry.
Yeah, I like Quarry bend, spectacular watching them belting down the track into it. Up on the bank at Bobbie's is pretty good too and handy for the tea stall and bog!

G

guestm

Raced pushbikes there the last two years. Castle Combe the village is stunning also.

Quite agree Monty, driving through it you wouldn't have thought that this picturesque Wiltshire parish was home to two great race tracks, Castle Combe circuit and the infamous Yatton Keynell classic motocross track, one of the fastest and most demanding tracks in Britain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Current Affairs 24
TattooDog The Fleet 2
chockhead819 The Fleet 5