Cascades

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Greendeath, Nov 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any of you lot remember CASCADES. The Royal Marine School of DANCING!

Greendeath

2. Remember it well , can't still fxxxxxxxxg dance mind , hopeless , can either dance or not , I can't , steph in the club insists on getting me up on a sunday night , embarrases to fxxk , but she's lovely , so I make a cxxt of my self & get up there , :?

3. mmmmmmmm loved the cascades, thats where I did my training!!

4. Pray do tell where were the Cascades! I was a bootneck and I don't know that one! I only remember RNSD. Union Street, Guzz :!:

5. Cascades was near Drake Cinema. It was turned into a shirt lifetrs bar in the late 80's called Oscars. They wouldn't beleive what they spoilt. After that it was Roots & Boobs, but things just weren't the same really.

Greendeath

6. Muchos gracias. :eek: It was after my time. The Drake had not long been built when I left Guzz for drafts o'seas and then ont Pompey :!:

7. Boobs, boobs did someone mention boobs. I met my beloved in boobs 20 years ago - not something I generally boast about tho!! Your feet used to stick to the floor when it wasn't crunching on the broken glass. Class establishment!

8. Boobs, boobs did someone mention boobs. I met my beloved in boobs 20 years ago - not something I generally boast about tho!! Your feet used to stick to the floor when it wasn't crunching on the broken glass. Class establishment!

9. Staggered out of that place many a time with the odd tart here and there. It was like a cattle market. Heaven!!!

Greendeath

10. never was a guzz :oops: rating but it set me thinking about other RM Schools of Dance. Who can remember the DIVE bar (I think thats what is was called) below the Queens hotel in Deal circa 1965, the Pavillion in Exmouth same time

11. I remember Denny's Experience over the ten pin bowling place in Exmouth.
    God, I used to get shitfaced. :oops:

12. What about SAMs in Exmouth. I trapped a good number of gronks in there. Okay, not all of them were good lucking!!! LOL

Greendeath

13. :? :lol: :D You boys are all much to young for me!!!!! I need some real old wrinckles to get in on the act?