Cascades

Remember it well , can't still fxxxxxxxxg dance mind , hopeless , can either dance or not , I can't , steph in the club insists on getting me up on a sunday night , embarrases to fxxk , but she's lovely , so I make a cxxt of my self & get up there , :?

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
Cascades was near Drake Cinema. It was turned into a shirt lifetrs bar in the late 80's called Oscars. They wouldn't beleive what they spoilt. After that it was Roots & Boobs, but things just weren't the same really.

Greendeath

Greendeath said:
Cascades was near Drake Cinema. It was turned into a shirt lifetrs bar in the late 80's called Oscars. They wouldn't beleive what they spoilt. After that it was Roots & Boobs, but things just weren't the same really.

Greendeath
Muchos gracias. :eek: It was after my time. The Drake had not long been built when I left Guzz for drafts o'seas and then ont Pompey :!:

Boobs, boobs did someone mention boobs. I met my beloved in boobs 20 years ago - not something I generally boast about tho!! Your feet used to stick to the floor when it wasn't crunching on the broken glass. Class establishment!

Boobs, boobs did someone mention boobs. I met my beloved in boobs 20 years ago - not something I generally boast about tho!! Your feet used to stick to the floor when it wasn't crunching on the broken glass. Class establishment!

never was a guzz :oops: rating but it set me thinking about other RM Schools of Dance. Who can remember the DIVE bar (I think thats what is was called) below the Queens hotel in Deal circa 1965, the Pavillion in Exmouth same time