Carvel's Ring

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Now I've heard the sailors saying things like Sing sing or show us your ring--never really understanding it
Until:-
Looking at a copy of Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue I saw Carvel's Ring
That's what they were on about.

And that Thick means Intimate
They were as thick as two inkle-weavers.
When we look back and try and add up the number of times we've Inkle-Weaved--Ouch!

Now I've heard the sailors saying things like Sing sing or show us your ring--never really understanding it
Until:-
Looking at a copy of Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue I saw Carvel's Ring
That's what they were on about.

And that Thick means Intimate
They were as thick as two inkle-weavers.
When we look back and try and add up the number of times we've Inkle-Weaved--Ouch!
Say what!!!, next you'll be telling us you've never seen Biffin's Bridge!

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Say what!!!, next you'll be telling us you've never seen Biffin's Bridge!
biffins bridge. The peice of skin between the vagina and anus. You look a bit pale today mom, yeah your dad crosed biffins bridge last night . We've all heard of that. It's Carvel's Ring I had never come across. You will have heard of that too undoubtedly

biffins bridge. The peice of skin between the vagina and anus. You look a bit pale today mom, yeah your dad crosed biffins bridge last night . We've all heard of that. It's Carvel's Ring I had never come across. You will have heard of that too undoubtedly
Not heard it called Carvels before but knew what it meant in the song.

I must have been going to the wrong Sod's Operas. Every time a non-singer displayed their ring it definitely wasn't Carvel's we all got to see.:(

SaladDodger

Lantern Swinger
biffins bridge. The peice of skin between the vagina and anus.

I loved Rogers Profanisaurus name for Biffins Bridge..... Baker Street..... because if you look at a London tube map Baker St is the only place you can change from the pink line to the brown. Or my other favourite name for that piece of skin..... the chin rest

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger

I loved Rogers Profanisaurus name for Biffins Bridge..... Baker Street..... because if you look at a London tube map Baker St is the only place you can change from the pink line to the brown. Or my other favourite name for that piece of skin..... the chin rest
And they say Romance is Dead.

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger

Sitting on a Menorca beach a few months back with an old navy pal enjoying a G&T, there were a couple of overweight naked females of a certain age prancing around close to us. One bent over just in front of us displaying the large droopy bit between her legs.
Taking a sip from his s G&T, he said---Funny you never seem to forget how to tie a Bowline on the Bight

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
Bird kneeling on a snooker table on all fours - looks behind her and says 'get a move on Hurricane'

Hurricane says 'hang on a mo, can't make my mind up whether to go for the pink or brown'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
ex_wasp_L2 Miscellaneous 0