Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carry this story on else I tell yer mum!

Is this a shitty idea for a topic?

• Best idea this side of the water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fcuk knows.... too drunk to answer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
ok i write a bit of a story.....someone else carry on where i leave off and so on.....we used to play this at school and it was funny, but now I'm all grown up.....

Tom, Dick and Harry were all really good friends. They all loved sailing, and every night after school they met at the local pond and tried to out do each other on the water.
Last Tuesday, Harry was on his way to the pond as per usual, when all of a sudden...............................

skimmer

Lantern Swinger
had spied Debs the village bike getting her kit off for a dip "fuck the pudding ya greedy barsteward,I'm going for a bit of pie" he cried out, then....

w.anchor

War Hero
can you help me find my glass eye.F---k me its Sunday and the bastards have changed the clocks I'll be late for church.He said wiff his wig hanging over one eye and the false teeth in a jam jar under the bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: duty solicitors need to carry IDs at police stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MAIB to carry out investigations on behalf of Red Ensign Group Cat 1 registries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA working with Hive IT to carry out research of Pubs Code users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals to carry out research into coronavirus (COVID-19) impact on Ukraine MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Prince Of Wales To Carry Out Investigation After Flooding Onboard" The Fleet 16
MoD_RSS Business Secretary appeals to everyone to stay calm and carry on the good work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary sets out plan to carry out 100,000 coronavirus tests a day MoD News 0
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS Emerade pens – patients reminded to carry 2 pens at all times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Wolverhampton cash and carry boss banned for 8 years MoD News 0
Polly Kit needed on board. What to carry. RFA 11
C Basic Training, What weight bergen do you have to carry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Press release: New research shows need for emergency responders to carry blood MoD News 0
soleil Herald: "Defence Cuts Have Left Royal Navy 'Too Small' To Carry Out Its Job" The Fleet 1
P Carry on up the Khyber banned? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 25
MoD_RSS Naval duo carry Olympic Torches Current Affairs 0
soleil BBC: "Faslane Protesters Carry On Camping After 30 Years" Submariners 10
J What anti-torpedo measures to ships carry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
soleil Rex Features: Crew Of HMS Westminster Carry The 'Dues' For Presentation At The Tower The Fleet 1
S RN Medical Services 'Carry on Remembering' Stretcher Carry Charity 0
S Carry On Jack Diamond Lil's 1
wet_blobby Woooooow, carry on and I'll drop you. Diamond Lil's 12
soleil BBC4 - Wednesday, September 16th 2020 - 9 pm - Britain's Greatest Pilot: The Extraordinary Story of Captain Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Response to TES story about centre assessment grades MoD News 0
pompeyexpat Story of ARA Santa Fe - interesting read (IMHO) Submariners 4
MoD_RSS Analysis Function Career Story: Charlotte O'Brien MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy SW seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to BBC story about minicab driver qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apprenticeship at GAD - Mary's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trainee actuary programme at GAD - Andreas's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Actuarial placement programme at GAD - Zeeshan's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to Sunday Times story about A level grades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muhammad's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Appointment of new Permanent Secretary at Defra MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMCTS legacy notification service – meeting summary 18 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Individuals to be protected from 'devastating impact' of problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office set to introduce fees for Section 5 firearms licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex, accompanied by FCO Minister, Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon, visits Lebanon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofqual response to Pearson update on A level maths breach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Head of Government Digital Service to take on new role MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Treaty on voting rights signed with Luxembourg MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Health and Safety Manager - MAIB, Southampton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection work in progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chinese market access gives a multimillion pound boost for British beef MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office allocates £35 million to police forces for violence reduction units MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Climate change tops agenda at Flood and Coast Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Illumina’s takeover of PacBio raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New videos to help learner drivers improve motorcyclist awareness MoD News 0