Carrier Strike Group 2021 to Far East

Been reading there are concerns within MOD and without that there is anxiety over putative mental health fears with their crews. As I understand it crews will only serve 4 months and be replaced. So what is the problem?

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Put up a link to your sources so we can see and then discuss it.
We do not have the manpower to swap the QE crew after 4 months.

It takes a lot to get a crew working together and qualified on a ship the size and complexity of QE. That cannot be done in the time there is.

If there is no link forth coming I would then believe that you are making shit up and the thread should then be moved to Diamond Lils. Once there I coul comment that you are being a shit stirring wnaker as usual. (I know this is a serious bit of the site however I am allowed to offer my opinion I hope)

Put up a link to your sources so we can see and then discuss it.
We do not have the manpower to swap the QE crew after 4 months.

It takes a lot to get a crew working together and qualified on a ship the size and complexity of QE. That cannot be done in the time there is.

If there is no link forth coming I would then believe that you are making shit up and the thread should then be moved to Diamond Lils. Once there I coul comment that you are being a shit stirring wnaker as usual. (I know this is a serious bit of the site however I am allowed to offer my opinion I hope)
I wholly concur my dear Watson.....:)

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you think I'm suffering then you are more deluded than I originally thought.

As for CSG 21 I would happily swap my current programme for that.

Latest Threads