Carrier Roles and General Questions?

What are you likely to have in the way of qualifications when you leave college?
I will be leaving with Distinctions star, distinction in business and distinction star in public services, I will have enough ucas points to join as an officer so why not. My only concerns are my allergy to penicillin and my height. As i said I wanna try and see if i can be a pilt but if not looking for other options, maybe a logistics officer

I was (am) allergic to the Tetanus jab. Once the mob found out (after spending 24hrs in sickbay due to being given the TABT jab in new entry) I was given a med tag with my allergy on - I still have it in my wallet, 18 years after leaving.

I lied about my height. ;)
I just want to know wether or not i will havin to be walking round like the hunch back of notre dame everywhere. And dont they check your height?

If you want to be ‘hands on’, then you don’t get that as an Officer.

What do you envisage an LO doing?
I just thought i have the ability to go in as an officer and i like leading people so why not, i thought LO would be making sure you have all the supplies you need and arranging re supplys at port and stuff

I just thought i have the ability to go in as an officer and i like leading people so why not, i thought LO would be making sure you have all the supplies you need and arranging re supplys at port and stuff
Your job as an LO will be making sure your department is servicing the ships logistic needs. "Hands on" for you will be getting the paperwork sorted and apologising to the Captain when it all goes pear shaped.

I just thought i have the ability to go in as an officer and i like leading people
I think that the way forward for you, Lord T, might be to pursue an actual application, to see how you get on in the Recruiting Test. The score you get in that will dictate which jobs are open to you and you will see things more clearly then.

I think that the way forward for you, Lord T, might be to pursue an actual application, to see how you get on in the Recruiting Test. The score you get in that will dictate which jobs are open to you and you will see things more clearly then.
Yeah im going down in the Easter break with my mum, do you know how long it will take to go through my entire application from start to finish (finish being my first day of training)?

Your job as an LO will be making sure your department is servicing the ships logistic needs. "Hands on" for you will be getting the paperwork sorted and apologising to the Captain when it all goes pear shaped.
Well that sounds boring, would you say the army is more hands on then? I prefer the navy though as i dont want to be cold and wet in a field somewhere shitting in a hole

Your AFCO will be able to give the most realistic timings for you.
Alright I shall update you all after I speak to the recruiting officer, I only asked on here as I heard the recruiters tend to "bend the truth" to make it more attractive