Caring and sharing on RR

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sara21, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is your chance to share with other RR members your hidden talents, or just tell us all something we don't know about you.

No reason for this- I am just feeling uber nosey.
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Are we allowed to quote measurements? And does it have to be metric or imperial, now that we've put the EU back in their place?
  3. Got a nine inch tongue and can breathe through ears... is that the sort of thing you mean???? :?
  4. Metric, imperial- TOSH! I usually think of such things in 2 sizes
    1) You can stay, ding-dong
    2) Roll off and leave
  5. Don't lower the tone.
    I was thinking, for example, " My secret shame is that I am rich, handsome and would very much like to take Sara21 on a date"
  6. I had a brain once! 8O :(
  7. My secret shame is that I am rich, handsome and would very much like to take Sara21 on a date.
  8. I am more ashamed than Stripey_g
  9. I wonder if she's got any French in her Higs. If she has she just might want a bit of Hig in her.
  10. Might be incest Slim, one can`t be too sure.
  11. Best to keep it in the family then :)

12. I am even more ashamed than "higs" , & I have never shagged a French bird , :roll:
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Does cracking one off whilst looking at your avatar count as a bad thing?
  14. Fxxk all wrong with Kathy West "wet_blobby" , some gorgeous phots on her site , , mmmmmmmm , most in uniform of some sort . :wink:
  15. Mel Gibson (yes, the Mel Gibson) and I were the only two passengers to have our luggage left behind at Heathrow when we arrived at Inverness on the same plane once. When we reported to the BA customer service desk, the female attendant had to ask which one of us was which. Surprising really because I'm considerably taller than him (and better looking, or so a little old lady with a guide dog once told me).
  16. Did the Lady on the BA Service Desk also have a Guide Dog & a white Stick :wink: :roll:
  17. I don't know. There was a desk in the way and I wasn't wearing my X-ray specs. Come to think of it, my hearing aid battery was a bit flat too.
  18. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That wasn't the BA desk, that was the Hertz one...
  19. I get that problem all the time, people just dont recognise me without my cape on...
  20. I would be more interested in "how much French she has had in her"

My dark secret is that i enjoy splicing extra flexable steel wire rope.