Caring and sharing on RR

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Here is your chance to share with other RR members your hidden talents, or just tell us all something we don't know about you.

No reason for this- I am just feeling uber nosey.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
sara21 said:
Here is your chance to share with other RR members your hidden talents, or just tell us all something we don't know about you.

No reason for this- I am just feeling uber nosey.
Are we allowed to quote measurements? And does it have to be metric or imperial, now that we've put the EU back in their place?

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Metric, imperial- TOSH! I usually think of such things in 2 sizes
1) You can stay, ding-dong
or
2) Roll off and leave

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Don't lower the tone.
I was thinking, for example, " My secret shame is that I am rich, handsome and would very much like to take Sara21 on a date"

Mel Gibson (yes, the Mel Gibson) and I were the only two passengers to have our luggage left behind at Heathrow when we arrived at Inverness on the same plane once. When we reported to the BA customer service desk, the female attendant had to ask which one of us was which. Surprising really because I'm considerably taller than him (and better looking, or so a little old lady with a guide dog once told me).

Naval_Gazer said:
Mel Gibson (yes, the Mel Gibson) and I were the only two passengers to have our luggage left behind at Heathrow when we arrived at Inverness on the same plane once. When we reported to the BA customer service desk, the female attendant had to ask which one of us was which. Surprising really because I'm considerably taller than him (and better looking, or so a little old lady with a guide dog once told me).
Did the Lady on the BA Service Desk also have a Guide Dog & a white Stick :wink: :roll:

dondon said:
Did the Lady on the BA Service Desk also have a Guide Dog & a white Stick :wink: :roll:
I don't know. There was a desk in the way and I wasn't wearing my X-ray specs. Come to think of it, my hearing aid battery was a bit flat too.

slim said:
I wonder if she's got any French in her Higs. If she has she just might want a bit of Hig in her.
I would be more interested in "how much French she has had in her"

My dark secret is that i enjoy splicing extra flexable steel wire rope.

Nutty