Careers After the Navy

Ships_Cat

War Hero
the_matelot said:
I don't know what Comms Tech branch you're on about but it certainly isn't the one I am in-I fear that you have misinterpreted what CT's actually do....

You forgot to highlight this bit.....

As ever, Careers advice offered by chancers like me is usually bollocks/out of date

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Scouse_Scribes said:
I could tell you but then I would have to shred you, or have you followed for the rest of your life by men wearing dark glasses

Don't civvy offices employ people from Remploy to do shredding....? All the balloons you can hold and ice cream/windows to lick...

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Here's a thought, maybe I have mangled the old jobs of RO(G) and RO(T) into CT, and CIS from CY or something, but if you have your mug next to an Aldis lamp on the RN website then you are still basically a tosser.....(bunting) Seeing as the lad likes the outdoors maybe its not for him, perhaps we can suggest some other branches that might help him more than me thread crayoning??

PS, Three squirrels on the lawn today. Got 2, maimed the third.....

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Ships_Cat said:
Here's a thought, maybe I have mangled the old jobs of RO(G) and RO(T) into CT, and CIS from CY or something

RO(G) as was is now CIS (not CT, they're a totally different bunch)
RO(T) bridge/signal-deck work now done by Seaman Spec.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
FlagWagger said:
RO(G) as was is now CIS (not CT, they're a totally different bunch)
RO(T) bridge/signal-deck work now done by Seaman Spec.

Thats what I meant FW, I had them mangled arse about face. Odd that they should pick a guy sending on the lamp for the image accompanying the CT description, maybe they couldn't find any of the buggers working to take a pic of.