career question?

hello, can any one tell me on how i can become a meber of the gun crew upon a ship, who deals with the low calibre guns. like the machine guns?
Become an OM (AW), but the branch has now gone OM(W) so it is not a 'sure' thing that you would become a gunner. Alternative is to go WEA but thats is more of the engineering side than the gunners side.

Pop along to your local RN careers office for more info on this.
Hello, I'm thinking of joining the Navy as either a Medical Assisstant or a Seamen Specialist, and I was just wondering what these jobs are actually like when you are in the Navy doing them. Any replies would be great.

Similar threads

Latest Threads