Career possibilities after career as an aircraft controller

Waspie

War Hero
Go for it. I’ve been out for about 14 years, but it was the hardest course I ever did. But, once passed and qualified, best job ever.
Once onboard, nobody has a scooby about what you do. So, you can walk around with a clipboard looking busy doing nothing!
Winner.
You and the club swinger must have made a loverly couple together!!
Tell me, did you both have matching clip boards!!!!
(I just hid in the gollies shop).

Waspie

War Hero
Yeah. If the SMR was walking down 2 deck, I used to say. ‘Busy chief’.

Yeah, busy hiding.
Gollies shop was perfect. Even the FC couldn't enter. Gollies, (Obviously). Me, (because my MuFax was in there as well as a few classified books I needed). The Comms officer and the skipper!!! So I was in ghost town as far as the rest of the ship was concerned!!! Just Perfick!!!!! (Sorry - wife's watching Darling buds of May). :cool:

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Gollies shop was perfect. Even the FC couldn't enter. Gollies, (Obviously). Me, (because my MuFax was in there as well as a few classified books I needed). The Comms officer and the skipper!!! So I was in ghost town as far as the rest of the ship was concerned!!! Just Perfick!!!!! (Sorry - wife's watching Darling buds of May). :cool:
The air office was sacred. Even had a secret knock to get in. Took batteries out of the fridge, replaced with tins. Chef’s were allowed in as they bought goodies.
Fcuk store ship.

Dusty70

War Hero
The air office was sacred. Even had a secret knock to get in. Took batteries out of the fridge, replaced with tins. Chef’s were allowed in as they bought goodies.
Fcuk store ship.
Pah - amateurs - storerooms matey were the place - number of times I've got my head down in the morning in the rag store after a nasty run ashore......................................sometimes if were really gibbering the CPOSA/POSA would send us down there to get out of everyone's sight - had to work you cobblers off at sea to make up obviously

Waspie

War Hero
Pah - amateurs - storerooms matey were the place - number of times I've got my head down in the morning in the rag store after a nasty run ashore......................................sometimes if were really gibbering the CPOSA/POSA would send us down there to get out of everyone's sight - had to work you cobblers off at sea to make up obviously
Lord, didn't your lot moan when the flight embarked!!! All that kit to stow - never heard moaning like it!!! Mind you. After over hearing it. (We, (flight), didn't realise it caused so much hassle. ) Started helping out stowing our gear in the various stores. After that - everyone was happy. SA's because it was job done in no time. (Tinnies down the mess early). We built up a good rapport with the stores guys. (Batteries for boogie boxes). After that - every time we embarked. A couple of hours digging out -an early beer o clock!!