Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Career possibilities after career as an aircraft controller

Gollies shop was perfect. Even the FC couldn't enter. Gollies, (Obviously). Me, (because my MuFax was in there as well as a few classified books I needed). The Comms officer and the skipper!!! So I was in ghost town as far as the rest of the ship was concerned!!! Just Perfick!!!!! (Sorry - wife's watching Darling buds of May). :cool:
The air office was sacred. Even had a secret knock to get in. Took batteries out of the fridge, replaced with tins. Chef’s were allowed in as they bought goodies.
Fcuk store ship.

The air office was sacred. Even had a secret knock to get in. Took batteries out of the fridge, replaced with tins. Chef’s were allowed in as they bought goodies.
Fcuk store ship.
Pah - amateurs - storerooms matey were the place - number of times I've got my head down in the morning in the rag store after a nasty run ashore......................................sometimes if were really gibbering the CPOSA/POSA would send us down there to get out of everyone's sight - had to work you cobblers off at sea to make up obviously

Pah - amateurs - storerooms matey were the place - number of times I've got my head down in the morning in the rag store after a nasty run ashore......................................sometimes if were really gibbering the CPOSA/POSA would send us down there to get out of everyone's sight - had to work you cobblers off at sea to make up obviously
Lord, didn't your lot moan when the flight embarked!!! All that kit to stow - never heard moaning like it!!! Mind you. After over hearing it. (We, (flight), didn't realise it caused so much hassle. ) Started helping out stowing our gear in the various stores. After that - everyone was happy. SA's because it was job done in no time. (Tinnies down the mess early). We built up a good rapport with the stores guys. (Batteries for boogie boxes). After that - every time we embarked. A couple of hours digging out -an early beer o clock!!

Latest Threads