Career in Navy -help to choose branch

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
ohh u lot r just some borin hasbeens or wannabes!
HAHAHA!
I NEVER SAID I WAS IN THE NAVY MAYBE I AM MAYBE IM NOT WHO CARES
BUT WHAT I SAID WAS TO TRY AND HELP.
and the answer to the question have i past out of raleigh in the last 3 months is no! and thats all i'm saying.
lol

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
mrbullcrap said:
HAHAHA!
and the answer to the question have i past out of raleigh in the last 3 months is no! and thats all i'm saying.
lol

So really your in week 7 or 8, phase 1 training trying to big it up. :roll: I've prob had more days 9s than you've spent in the mob so far.

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
what exactly did i say to make u think im talkin complete shit
if in fact i am still a phase 1 then i would have more knowledge on current training than the rest of u and the same goes for if i was a phase 2.
don't get all ur knickers in a twist shippers!

mrbullcrap said:
HAHAHA!
lol

But your not helping because your facts are not right,so ferk off and have a homo shag with some knumb nuts down the local brown hatters club,

Incidentally folks, the next 5 day STC aptitude (STCA 02/09) Begins on November the 2nd.

There are only 2 or three STCA's a year and places are limited (Due to the high failure rate they saturate the course) so get your request to attend in ASAP.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
Join the Corps, Hoorah!! Innit?
Good build up towards the STC acquaint, even then 9/10 Bootnecks fail because of the deflection calculations.
But it's all good as RTUs then pish their SC3 courses.

It's surprising how many STC's then go on to do their AACC. I suppose the fitness side is a good build up for Lympstone. Is week 4 of the STC course still held there?

2_deck_dash said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Good build up towards the STC acquaint, even then 9/10 Bootnecks fail because of the deflection calculations.

It's surprising how many STC's then go on to do their AACC. I suppose the fitness side is a good build up for Lympstone. Is week 4 of the STC course still held there?

Yep, there was talk of moving it to Poole but it stayed. I'll see if I can dig out the course programme for you.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2_deck_dash said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

Yep, there was talk of moving it to Poole but it stayed. I'll see if I can dig out the course programme for you.

Cheers, it would be good to know just out of interest.