Career in Navy -help to choose branch

Guzzler

War Hero
mrbullcrap said:
w.e is good coz u dont really clean ship alot all u do is concentrate on your section and ull get alot of sleep time
and aets a good job but its long hrs when ur busy (ive heard) sea specs. a busy branch they're always doing something it is one of the better ones if u like working outside that is,and stokas they're just crazy!
lol i didn't no i is gettin on eviri ons nerves sorries!

Has anyone got the Rosetta Stone handy?

I think we could be onto something here.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Dr.Zoidberg said:

So spending a night onboard an old gash barge at JP makes you an expert in the Mine Warfare branch does it? Brecon is used to teach Swimmer of the Watch drills and very basic seamanship. Nothing else. You cannot call Brecon a Mine Sweeper, it doesn't even have engines and as far as I am aware it is concreted to the bottom of the River Tamar!

MrBullcrap is a Wah.

Zoidberg

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
So spending a night onboard an old gash barge at JP makes you an expert in the Mine Warfare branch does it? Brecon is used to teach Swimmer of the Watch drills and very basic seamanship. Nothing else. You cannot call Brecon a Mine Sweeper, it doesn't even have engines and as far as I am aware it is concreted to the bottom of the River Tamar!

MrBullcrap is a Wah.

Seemed relevant so I posted it.

I'm off to bed. Have fun, ladies.

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
if u ever go on brecon do not touch the female dummy in the survival suit!
its a known fact shes been keeping warm some of the seamen on some cold borring nights.

captainobvious

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
as far as I am aware it is concreted to the bottom of the River Tamar.

If we're being really pedantic JP is actually on the Lynher, not the Tamar ;)

But yeah, mrbullcrap, skin as you ******* like, probably passed out of Raleigh in the last 3 months and is big timing it to make himself look cool on the interweb.

captainobvious

Lantern Swinger
mrbullcrap said:
Ha ha, why would you think ive passed out in the last 3 months.
What made u say that?

Because you're chatting complete shit and haven't even acknowledged the EBDA question which leads me to believe that if you are in, big if, you're probably still a part 2.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one skin.

3yearstilltx

Badgeman
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Can't believe I went out on the lash and missed this, brilliant.

And EDBA lockers are yellow and Rhombus shaped, if you don't know that, you haven't been in. FACT
:lol:

SIlly boy! It' where you put BASSCA's relief.

PS. Writing in text speak is fecking annoying