Car Clampers Clamped

stimps

Lantern Swinger
Hooo Ya!! about time those thieving bastards got some pay back.
Should happen to all the other cnuts as well :twisted: :twisted:

Nice one, :lol: ,and jepp pc split had her hat on back to front,the guy that was arrested was a bit of a bloater in my opinion, and of course not forgeting the luvely butcrack shot, :bootyshake:

NorwayChris said:
Nice one, :lol: ,and jepp pc split had her hat on back to front,the guy that was arrested was a bit of a bloater in my opinion, and of course not forgeting the luvely butcrack shot, :bootyshake:
Negative butcrack, its called "Brummy cleavage"

And back on thread, the hubby of my last boss (ex pongo bless him) started wheel clamping around Car parks of clubs and pubs, non patrons cars during shopping hours.
He was a right swaggering nasty b*stard, picking on women mainly, until one day he picks the wrong car. Bloke arrives with bolt cutters does the bizz he tries to stop him and the bloke hit him with the cutters. Hurt bad apparently. Did do well financially.

Rumrat said:
NorwayChris said:
Negative butcrack, its called "Brummy cleavage"

And back on thread, the hubby of my last boss (ex pongo bless him) started wheel clamping around Car parks of clubs and pubs, non patrons cars during shopping hours.
He was a right swaggering nasty b*stard, picking on women mainly, until one day he picks the wrong car. Bloke arrives with bolt cutters does the bizz he tries to stop him and the bloke hit him with the cutters. Hurt bad apparently. Did do well financially.

Did he damage the bolt croppers?

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Rumrat said:
Brilliant, would loved to have witnessed that!

Backpacker1uk said:
trelawney126 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/puffbox/hyperpuff/audiovideo/england/west_midlands/stack_1/8154877.stm

The WPC appears to have her hat on back to front! Ex TA?
An official explanation by the West Midlands Police:-

"Our officers are very often so busy that they do not know if their coming or going".
I tried to explain that "Coming" very often involved a lot of screaming by women. The spokesman said his wife very often screamed, and the only way it bore any semblance to sex was the word Fcuk which was usually accompanied by the word off.
He then told me to do likewise and so I left. :oops: 8O :D

Rumrat said:
Backpacker1uk said:
trelawney126 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/puffbox/hyperpuff/audiovideo/england/west_midlands/stack_1/8154877.stm

The WPC appears to have her hat on back to front! Ex TA?
An official explanation by the West Midlands Police:-

"Our officers are very often so busy that they do not know if their coming or going".
I tried to explain that "Coming" very often involved a lot of screaming by women. The spokesman said his wife very often screamed, and the only way it bore any semblance to sex was the word Fcuk which was usually accompanied by the word off.
He then told me to do likewise and so I left. :oops: 8O :D

:D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Blue Jokes 1
the.rea Blue Jokes 1
S Miscellaneous 1