Caption This.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by bigbaddog, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For starters:

[​IMG]

"Gentlemen - welcome to this Anne Summers Party, and here's our first delightful item - "The Beef Curtain Buster".

2. Make sure that the POINTY end goes in the gun first,or then GI will be wanting to know why!

3. I'm sorry BBD, I just can't top your attempt. PSML - Absolutely outstanding.

SF

4. Any be sure to use PLENTY of KY jelly on the Mk7 Stokers Suppository.Any questions?

5. And this Gents,is called the "James Bond Mk007". It basically shakes and stirres....

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Right you lot, before I have to search a second person, I want you to repeat after me: "I have no live rounds or empty cartridges on my person, Chief"

7. "No smoking"

8. And if you 'olds this up to yer ear,you can 'ear the Seaside!Gen dit, no shit!

9. 'The gentlemen looked in awe upon chief's new selection of 'panty bashers' he'd bought for their wives whilst away at sea'

10. Just to keep this thread ticking along......look at the detonators on this!

[​IMG]

11. Dnt Jiggle them!They'll go off!

12. Christ, we got many British birds like that in our forces?

13. The guy at the very back on the right is shaking his head and mouthing "No, Dad .. that's nana's!"

14. The choices is yours my son!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Well we 'aint, but the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) is a-w-a-s-h with flange.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Bloody Flip!!

Do I need to get that wee snippity snip before I join?