Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capita problems

Ray1218

Midshipman
Hey guys, long story short I have a medical appeal sent away to be looked at by the medical cell and also have an ongoing medical for my URNU unit. Capita in their ultimate wisdom are blocking my appeal because they want to merge my medical from my real navy application with my URNU one (which is meant to be different) and won't progress it until my doctor sends them more information as they asked for that during my URNU triage call (information the medical cell already have). I have contacted both my Afco and capita to try and resolve it because if they merge the aplication I'm worried it will just become a mess of information and pass or fail me for URNU or the navy while disregarding the other as I have been told that passing the medical for URNU does not hold up for my real application. I was wondering is it possible to just cancel all these applications and just start a new one at a different afco at home and go through the process again without capita trying to merge things and get too involved. (currently at uni away from home) any other advice would be appricated as it is quite a complex situation. Thanks

Ray1218

Midshipman
At least it would be the one application on the system instead of two which is what is causing the mess

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
No it won't they will all be linked I would imagine, mind you I am applying common sense to this.

Methinks @Ray1218 mighty have dug himself a 'possible integrity hole' by providing incomplete/conflicting Medical information., thus this potmess.

IMHO 'Changing AFCOs' might complicate matters even further...

Hopefully you are well aware that RR is an unofficial RN website but @Ninja_Stoker (a highly regarded Former Recruiting Person) might just surface with more sage advice.

Whether he does or not his strapline on every reply at this site has always been:

"Check any advice with your AFCO & All opinions are not those of the service."

Ray1218

Midshipman
Methinks @Ray1218 mighty have dug himself a 'possible integrity hole' by providing incomplete/conflicting Medical information., thus this potmess.

IMHO 'Changing AFCOs' might complicate matters even further...

Hopefully you are well aware that RR is an unofficial RN website but @Ninja_Stoker (a highly regarded Former Recruiting Person) might just surface with more sage advice.

Whether he does or not his strapline on every reply at this site has always been:

"Check any advice with your AFCO & All opinions are not those of the service."
Cheers for the help, and yeah incomplete medical information as I have a GP and private doctor so that's why there is an issu. I sent the stuff from my private doctor to the appeal while My GP doesn't have the same medical info as my private doctor so when they send stuff to capita it will be Incomplete.

fishhead

War Hero
Cheers for the help, and yeah incomplete medical information as I have a GP and private doctor so that's why there is an issu. I sent the stuff from my private doctor to the appeal while My GP doesn't have the same medical info as my private doctor so when they send stuff to capita it will be Incomplete.
Congratulations. I've been reading these boards for over 10 years and you've managed to introduce a scenario I've not seen before. Good luck.

Gavey07

hii i m from INDIA.i have applied for airman post in november 2018. I sent my medical questionnaires on feb 8,2019 to afco.It's 3 months gone i have not recieved any message from capita nurse though i have recieved some introductory or informative messages regarding life in RN.
I m very confussed.Is this problem is being faced by other participants too.
What should i do now???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Capita confirmation Joining the Royal Navy 3
SeaKing2001 Capita! Joining the Royal Navy 2
B CAPITA MEDICAL Joining the Royal Navy 39
F GP surgery not sending capita data Joining the Royal Navy 2
Avocadolol Capita Joining the Royal Navy 2
Avocadolol Capita and medical Joining the Royal Navy 9
SeaKing2001 Capita and Asthma Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
couper172 Medical time frame capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
P CAPITA Training diary for competitive athlete Joining the Royal Navy 3
T Capita postal address Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A Medically Unfit decsion from Capita Joining the Royal Navy 2
C How long does capita to give you a medical interview? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A How long did it take Capita to review your medical info? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
F Capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Medical questionnaire and call with capita Joining the Royal Navy 6
Anchor Faced Capita Current Affairs 2
J Capita Triage Call and what best to do now? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
Jakeo Medical and capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
S Capita is a joke Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
T Waiting to hear back from capita - anyone else? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
Tigerpaw Medical & Capita incompetence Joining the Royal Navy 4
G Capita Peak Flow Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S Capita Advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
M Capita lost my medical notes! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
C Contact number for capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
M Capita and the medical The Corps 1
Seaweed Capita? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
MoD_RSS DVSA response to problems with driving test booking service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young people tackle Earth's problems from space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supply problems with total parenteral nutrition (TPN) bags – Calea UK/Fresenius Kabi site in Runcorn, Cheshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Global problems to be tackled by UK from Space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Global problems to be tackled by UK from Space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Global problems to be tackled by UK from space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tackling productivity problems in UK industry: apply for funding MoD News 0
W Problems with application Joining the Royal Navy 1
T Medical problems... again! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
BillyNoMates 2018 Upgrade - Problems With Attachments Site Issues 27
C Problems with my application and are references important. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp BT internet email problems Bloody Computers 13
W Problems with applying as an dual national overseas candidate Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
D hearing problems Health & Fitness 2
I Sinus Problems Health & Fitness 0
drewbythesea Hernia problems?? RMR 1
M Potential problems Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Jagz Problems with civvi street recognising RN quals. The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 19
B Joining with financial problems. Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
babygravy Gibraltar Problems again! Current Affairs 7
S problems with joining RFA 13
T Identification Problems, HELP! RFA 3
babygravy Post Defence Cut Problems Current Affairs 7