CAPITA MEDICAL

Globe2020

Thank you. Had it. They are going to request medical forms from gp and that I need to do the eye test. She said not to worry about it as nothing is recent so will see cus I no my report is abit incorrect but all they have to check is the treatment and prescription history to see I have never had a course of treatment ever for anything but tonsillitis and that was antibiotics years ago. But will see.

Good stuff! I read the paperwork and it said to send eye test and medical questionnaire together? I thought the triage call was after you sent both the medical questionnaire and eye test off?

I have an eye test booked mid September and that's it? Questions, questions, questions :confused:

URNU/MNsnotty

Midshipman
Hi guys, anyone been declared TMU pending a peak flow diary? I've completed it and sent it off but not heard anything back, not even a confirmation email.

italian101

Midshipman
Hi guys, anyone been declared TMU pending a peak flow diary? I've completed it and sent it off but not heard anything back, not even a confirmation email.
I sent my peak flow off on the 25/11/2020 received conformation that they had it and the date it would be reviewed on 14/12/2020 then got the outcome on 23/12/2020 so from sending it off to it being approved was nearly a month. Capita is slow but eventually it will get done just have to wait. Obviously its different for everyone so don't be too worried if its not done as quickly as mine.

Latest Threads