Capita medical questionnaire

Jayne10

I understand the wait is affected by lots of
things such as your branch of preference, roles in demand and Covid etc.
I sent my medical questionnaire to Capita 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. How long have people been waiting at the moment? And how long before would you advice contacting somebody and would this be capita themselves or my careers officer?
Thankyou

rugby26

I got receipt that it had been delivered within a few days and then got an appointment shortly after. However I'm waiting on my paper review results after being made TMU about 6 weeks ago after a review appointment yesterday. From what I've heard from my AFCO there's a massive backlog. How did you post it? Recorded delivery?

Jayne10

I just sent it first class which I regret now! I spoke to my careers officer yesterday and he said they haven’t received it and gave me a number to call to speak to them so going to do that today !

rugby26

Aah that was one of the things my AFCO was very clear about, so you could track it because of what it held and so you could find out when it arrived! No worries, hopefully it's there though and just sat in a pile waiting to be sorted. Good luck with it, and I hope you get it sorted soon

lifeatsea

Midshipman
I sent my forms off and had my triage call 10 days later. They text and email you with a triage call slot which in my case was the day before so just be aware you may not get a lot of notice. This was last month :) Hopefully you shouldn't be waiting too much longer!