Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capita and medical history

Core

Hello
I've sent my MQ to Capita. Now I have to wait for them to give me a date for the triage. My medical history is clean, not major conditions and problems. Should I let my GP know to speed it up that Capita is going to request a medical report? I know that there's ongoing issues between Capita and surgeries and things get delayed. Does Capita always request a medical report if you clean and the triage is clean as well?

Cheers

Last edited:

Jonadame

Badgeman
I think Capita go off the form initially but you consent to allowing them access to your medical history. I would just be honest because I have read they check your medical records when you start basic training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
NHS history is checked and your medical records are checked when you join, plus another medical is done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Capita medical - weight Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
B CAPITA MEDICAL Joining the Royal Navy 39
Avocadolol Capita and medical Joining the Royal Navy 9
couper172 Medical time frame capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
C How long does capita to give you a medical interview? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A How long did it take Capita to review your medical info? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
R Medical questionnaire and call with capita Joining the Royal Navy 6
Jakeo Medical and capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Tigerpaw Medical & Capita incompetence Joining the Royal Navy 4
M Capita lost my medical notes! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Capita and the medical The Corps 1
pompeyexpat Capita to run training Current Affairs 15
mick1199 Anyone else waiting on Capita? Joining the Royal Navy 9
P Capita confirmation Joining the Royal Navy 3
SeaKing2001 Capita! Joining the Royal Navy 2
F GP surgery not sending capita data Joining the Royal Navy 2
Avocadolol Capita Joining the Royal Navy 2
SeaKing2001 Capita and Asthma Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
R Capita problems Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
P CAPITA Training diary for competitive athlete Joining the Royal Navy 3
T Capita postal address Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A Medically Unfit decsion from Capita Joining the Royal Navy 2
F Capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Anchor Faced Capita Current Affairs 2
J Capita Triage Call and what best to do now? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
S Capita is a joke Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
T Waiting to hear back from capita - anyone else? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
G Capita Peak Flow Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S Capita Advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
C Contact number for capita Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Seaweed Capita? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
MoD_RSS Deputy Chief Medical Officer Jonathan Van-Tam opinion piece in The Sunday Telegraph MoD News 0
M Questions regarding the Royal Navy Medical Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
M About Passed Medical Questionnaire Joining the Royal Navy 0
R Medical RMR 2
M Can't find medical questionnaire and im debating my role Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS Update on the government’s response to the Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Review MoD News 0
D Medical cadetship Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
MoD_RSS Statement from Chief Medical Officer Professor Chris Whitty on national alert levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from Chief Medical Adviser for NHS Test and Trace, Susan Hopkins on community testing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 alert level: update from the UK Chief Medical Officers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to the profession from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the UK COVID-19 vaccination programmes MoD News 0
URNU/MNsnotty Sub Medical Req Joining the Royal Navy 21
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the prioritisation of first doses of COVID-19 vaccines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remarks delivered by H.E. Governor Nigel Dakin CMG, and Chief Medical Officer, Dr Nadia Astwood, at the national press conference on COVID vaccination MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from Chief Medical Officer, Professor Chris Whitty about new strain of Covid-19 MoD News 0
B Failed medical Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS Chief Medical Officer’s annual report outlines health challenges in England MoD News 0
jsdoddy RN Medical - “Permanently Medically Unfit” Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
C Worrying over Medical Joining the Royal Navy 5