Cant wait!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Chicogiz, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im 15 and in august me and my mate are going to MOD in london and seeing the admiral and the road will be blocked and a helicopter will come we will get on it and fly to a aircraft carrier and stay on it for 2 weeks and go to sea how cool i cant wait and im sorry about my english. Is anyone out off breath with no fullstops lol soz.

2. hey, did you like win a prize or something, Im currently on 1 of the carriers, soo probably await your arrival heh

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bring us back the golden rivet please chico.. :wink:

4. No my M8's mums freind knows the admiral some how or shes high up.

5. And if we land on your carrier come up to me and say you was the one on rumration. :wink:

6. WB darling no too low brow for a GR?? Can we suspend opinion until we establish WALT or just a really, good, potential, RR member...of 15???? Jesus am getting old!!!

7. Oh dear, its them again!

8. She's high up on the Admiral???... 8O :? :?

9. What??? Must be a bite, 15 years old and 130+ postings under his satchel, my arse. Can we have a Portland safe guard, all clips on and green foulies please.

10. Chico is often in the chat room, he told us that the English have a Navy and that he`s joining it, wish i`d known that i had to join the Royal Navy ( Fleet Air Arm actually, fnaaar, fnaaar)