Can't find it sorry

Someone on here recommended a book for potential AETs to read before commencing training but I can't remember what it's called. The search button works now by the way but is only any good if you know what you are looking for which unfortunatly I don't. Thankyou in advance

Blimey for once someone who looks like they might really fit into the mob. Asked a question, got an answer, got a tyical matelot answer and replied in an amusing fashion. Hope you do well shipper I think the Navy needs more of you.

alacrity174 said:
Blimey for once someone who looks like they might really fit into the mob. Asked a question, got an answer, got a tyical matelot answer and replied in an amusing fashion. Hope you do well shipper I think the Navy needs more of you.
I will try my best I can also swear, tell rude jokes, drink lots and I am old enough to remember how much better TV was in the 80's with dangermouse, airwolf and trap door etc. kids today don't even know they're born!! :lol:

Whoops I've just ruined my positive image now.

Ja5on said:
alacrity174 said:
I will try my best I can also swear, tell rude jokes, drink lots and I am old enough to remember how much better TV was in the 80's with dangermouse, airwolf and trap door etc. kids today don't even know they're born!! :lol:

Whoops I've just ruined my positive image now.
Blimey, Sounds like he could teach me, I'm naive. :oops: :wink: