Cannot believe this - The WORST thing to possibly happen!

Re: Cannot believe this - The WORST thing to possibly happen

It sounds like a pretty nasty virus you have, but possibly not the flu', though who knows what it'll be like tomorrow.

I'd give the AFCO a ring and see if you can put it back a while. The first meeting is generally very informal and you probably wouldn't be there too long, but if you feel as bad as you say (with the potential to get worse), you don't want to risk passing anything on. If tomorrow it does turn out to be the flu', you won't be able to roll out of bed, let alone get to the AFCO. And by then it will be too late to make the call! So rest, rest, rest, drink lots of water and make that call. It's frustrating (i had to put my aptitude test back due to medical reasons), but you'll thank yourself for it.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger

creddly said:
LOL Well so far I've taken 1 anti-biotic pill and had a Lem-Sip and I'm feeling a million times better!

I'll be back to normal for the presentation! No problem!
Well thats all good. If you ever get through training and join a ship and its alongside, you will need to get a grip of yourself. Imagine the young lovelies of Rhyl waiting on the RNLI slipway (allegedly) and you spend the evening running around the chemist for lemsip before trying to get some kiwi from argos. FFS this smacks of shag order! :lol:

Get on the CSB have a pot noodle and turn to!

Well I'm pleased to say I'm all better!

That was the fastest Flu-spell I've ever had!

I'm all dressed up in my new clothes, got a 'short' hair-cut and brand new shoes!

Wish me luck!