canadians show how it should be done

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by babystew, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

'how it should be done'

Are you saying that UK forces are doing it wrong?

You might want to be selective as to whom you air those views to perhaps......

2. What has this got to do with Royal Navy Submarines?

Also, those troops beat a bunch of nomads, good going.

If an SAS soldier was in them middle of that lot, he'd take em all out like THIS!!!

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

"Also, those troops beat a bunch of nomads, good going." quote creddly

Fair enough this might be in the wrong forum but these Canadians are on our side and respect where it is due please.

Well done the Canadians.

4. Agreed what the flying f*** has this to do with boats?

5. 1. ( silverfox ) i did'nt mention anything about our troops or forces.
    my eldest son has done two postings to afghanistan and one to iran.
    2. ( creddly ) for someone who has done so much time in the service perhaps you should try fighting the nomads. a bullet is a bullet no matter who fires it. i've done my time in boats and i'll post where ever my fancy takes me. if it's moved by the mods so be it.
    3. ( polycell ) as above.

6. just read the post below mine for the attrntion of nutty. what has big guns on the side of a spanish hill got to do with submarines. or is it a pick on babystew day.

7. Nutty 'appens to be an ex-sundodger (like me).
    He's also a Moderator on this 'ere forum.
    In order to post (rather than PM), I stuck it in here.
    The odd bit'n'piece gets posted in the wrong "area".
    I can live with that.
    End of.......... :thumright:

8. and so can i live with it billy, but when some young o.d starts mouthing off it gets right up my nose. as i said previosly i to am ex submariner doing six and half years spread between 3 boats, ocelot , cachalot. and 4 years on the oracle. the submariners section is my home page i read and i post on it. if some people don't like it ignore it .

9. Ohhhhh don't get yer napkin in a knot plate layer

10. I'll bet he fcuking hasn't!!!!

11. well spotted squrrel for iran read iraq. my eldest left the british army two years ago last march because he became frustrated about the equipment he and his men had to put up with. he joined the n.z. army in april two years ago.
    anyway i should not be having this conversation on a submariners site or some o.d. will be spouting off again.

12. by the way billynomates it was me who put nutty's name up for mod.
    check the thread. :salut:

13. Moderator Mode

Gentlemen

You can really discuss what ever you want on either this post of the Guns of Mazarron of course if abuse or any of the other perceived unacceptable behaviour creeps in, then if I feel so inclined, I will move or delete the thread.

Then of course most are adult Sludgemariners so I am sure it will not come to that.

Nutty

PS

I am more likely to delete than move cos I have not learnt to move a thread yet.

14. Nice link... :thumright: :hockey:

15. I apologise Wet Blobby and yes, the Canadians are on our side and well done to them for winning that battle, but I just hate when it's implied that there are better service personnel than our very own, because we have the best armed forces in the world.

Also feared Babystew might have been a canuck who come on here to pick a fight like that tosser msgsmiley.

16. Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:01 pm Post subject: Re: canadians show how it should be done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise Wet Blobby and yes, the Canadians are on our side and well done to them for winning that battle, but I just hate when it's implied that there are better service personnel than our very own, because we have the best armed forces in the world.

Also feared Babystew might have been a canuck who come on here to pick a fight like that tosser msgsmiley.

at no time did i imply or otherwise infer that the canadians were any better than our forces. the thread read ( the canadians show how it should be done)
    and if you had bothered to click on my profile you would have seen that i have been a member of RR since april 2006. and live in kent. and not as you put it some cannuck who come on here to pick a fight.